Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Books | Advertise your Business
It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: El Trebol - Review
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:12 pm 

First thing to note about the complex and apartments in general are that they are spotlessly clean.

First impressions are great as you check in at the modern, smart and air-conditioned reception. Check-in took no longer than two minutes and then we were on our way to our room. We had requested a third floor apartment and we allocated this in room 313. In my opinion, this is probably one of the best locations in the complex. It is bang in the middle of two stair cases so you don't get people walking past your room and also the main bar is 'hidden' behind the end of the block as it curves round, so you don't excess noise on a night.

The room itself was adequate for what we needed, but as a self-catering customer I would expect a kettle and a toaster as standard. Both can be hired for €1 a day. However, the Spar supermarket at the side of the hotel has a small bakery and you can get a warm baguette for 30 cents.

We were offered all inclusive on arrival for about €50 a day for the three of us, but on average we ate and drank for roughly the same amount in nice restaurants and friendly bars every night. During the day we had toast (or warm baguettes!) for breakfast and made sandwiches to take to the beach for lunch. Water is about €1 for 5 litres and this is what we mainly drank during the day. All in all, quite a cheap holiday!

The only negatives would be the very noisy beds (creaking even if you didn't move!) and also noise in a morning - generally inconsiderate pool cleaners shouting to each other, or people getting their sunbeds ready at 7.30!

All in all, this hotel caters for most people. If you are using as a place to rest your head whilst you explore the island then it a very cheap option. You will also be happy if you are one of the people that want to pay to go all inclusive to drink beer out of plastic glasses, eat sub standard food, neglect your kids and act like you've never been abroad before (meiow!).

Post subject: Re: El Trebol - Review
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:17 pm 

Hiya,

I have booked to go to El trebor on 10th sept for the first time!!! but im trying to get in contact with the hotel via an e-mail address as its my boyfriends birthday and our 1st holiday together and didnt know if they did anything special for those kind of things, if anyone can help would be great.

Thanx xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:36 pm 

Try this email address:

info@apartamentoseltrebol.com

The guy on reception is really helpful and I got a really quick reply when I sent an email.

Have a good time

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:00 am 

Thanks ever so much xxx