Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Books | Advertise your Business
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:49 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: H10 Rubicon Palace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:45 pm 
Site Admin

H10 Rubicon Palace
Urbanizacion Montana Roja
Playa Blanca
Lanzarote
http://www.discoverlanzarote.com/h10_rubicon_palace.asp
4 Stars

Post subject: Re: H10 Rubicon Palace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:27 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Yes I agree it's one of the nicest hotels in the resort. I have been going there for five years now and keep going back every xmasand new year. It was the Rubicon which made me want to go back more than anything.

There really is everything you would want: plenty of outdoor pool area with all the facilities including poolside drink and snacks to a lovely lunch shack which does three course lunches (if you can face them!). Some very nice bars including a very nice piano bar for the oldies, and a youngish person's sort of disco thing (sorry I am an oldie!). There always seems to be something going on in the cathedral-like lobby, and there is a very nice SPA wiht the usual facilities for which resdients get a good discount. I (a chef to trade) found the food to be of a high standard with plenty of choice.

The hotel building itself is quite stunning, the surrounding accomodation is excellent and the staff are amongst the nicest I have ever met abroad. It is a bit of a walk into town - but it is along the lovely coast path you will se on Eric GRay's site - and a taxi home is only a few euros.

Spliced from advice-needed-t431.html

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:36 pm 

H10 Rubicon Palace is fantastic its very beautiful..i like to spend my holiday season with my whole family in that hotel.thanks for this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:27 pm 

Fantastic, amazing , superb hotel! We have just returned from a three week stay at the Rubicon Palace, this was our 7th visit. We absolutely love this place and cannot fault it at all. The hotel & grounds are just gorgeous and the staff are so friendly and hospitable. Will be returning again for the new year!