Grand TourThe Grand Tour is the most comprehensive excursion of all the trips offered by Lanzarote Experience Tours since it consists of a combination of the highlights of the North and South tours.
In the morning you will visit the Timanfaya National Park, El Golfo, Los Hervideros and the salt pans of Janubio. The next stop after lunch will be in the vine-growing region of La Geria where we can try the exquisite wine of the island.
The route then takes us north, via the Monumento al Campesino (Farmer´s Monument), by César Manrique, and the old capital of the island, Teguise. Continuing through Los Valles, a view point shows us the village of Haria and the Valley of a Thousand Palms.
We skirt the Corona Volcano to make our last stop to visit Jameos del Agua.
The tour includes:
- Pick-up from your Hotel
- Entrance to the Timanfaya National Park
- Entrance to Jameos Del Agua
- Qualified English-speaking guide
- Modern air-conditioned bus
- Route: Timanfaya National Park, Salinas de Janubio, Los Hervideros, El Golfo, La Geria, Monumento al Campesino, Teguise, Haría, Malpaís de la Corona, Jameos del Agua.
- Price: Adults 45€ - Children up to 12 years old 22€
- Duration: Approx. 9 hours
- Return to resort: around 19.00 hrs
- Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.
Ask a Question or make a Reservation