Fuerteventura TourFrom Playa Blanca we get the ferry to Corralejo. Once in Fuerteventura our first stop is in Betancuria, named after the island's conqueror, Jean de Bethencourt, where you'll have time to walk around. This small village was the ancient capital and is now a tourist attraction with its cobbled streets and lovely valley.
In the way to Pájara,we stop to see the fascinating ground squirrels that will get really close and pose for a photo shoot.
Later we continue to Pájara, this peaceful village is wonderfully rich in culture with a river bed full of bright colourful flowers and an old church dedicated to La Virgen de Regla. We stop here for a short demonstration of aloe vera, which is good for many things, but especially for healing sunburn.
Just before reaching Corralejo we stop at the Sand Dunes where you can walk bare foot and feel the fine sand between your toes.
The tour includes:
- Pick-up from your Hotel
- Qualified English-speaking guide
- Modern air-conditioned bus
- Route: Playa Blanca, Corralejo, Lajares, La Oliva, Valle de Santa Inés, Betancuria, Vega de Río Palma, Parque Natural de Betancuria, Pájara, Puerto del Rosario, Parque Natural de Las Dunas de Corralejo, Corralejo, Playa Blanca.
- Price: Adults 44€ - Children up to 12 years old 22€
- Duration: Approx. 8 hours
- Return to resort: around 18.00 hrs
- Every Tuesday, Saturday
Ask a Question or make a Reservation