Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 3:14 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: 1st time in Teguise........maybe!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:29 pm 

My wife and I are visiting Lanzarote in 4 weeks and although this is our 7th time we have never been to or stayed in CT. We are in our mid 30's and have always stayed in PDC but are considering a change of scenery. We are nervous to change location as we know PDC so well so can I have some information on nightlife and drink prices, looking at restaurants I think we will be fine as there seems to be a few nice places. Other than the square are the bars and restaurants close to each other or are they far apart, is CT similar to PDC ie a strip of shops/bars?
Thank you in advance.

Post subject: Re: 1st time in Teguise........maybe!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:29 pm 

Hi hope you like costa teguise. Where are you staying as the restaurants / bars are all near most apartments.
The sq is good for a relaxing evening and to watch the world go by. Late night bar off the sq is open till about 4am. The night life is more laid back than PDC.
Cheap pint is about 1.50 but most places have happy hour.

We are heading out early Oct for our 6th time to CT.

Hope this helps

Post subject: Re: 1st time in Teguise........maybe!!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:23 pm 

My partner and I head for CT in 2 days for the 8th time. Quieter than P D C but lots of good restaurants and clubs in town. Chiapas in the square is cheap and has a nice atmosphere sitting outside. Tianemen is a great Chinese buffet around €6 for all you can eat. The beaches are good too. We usually do self catering and stay at the Oasis Lanzarote Club, basic but clean and has everything you need. Good breakfasts at The Fuel Stop overlooking the main beach on the west end. We are looking for a property to long term rent at the moment. Hope this helps