Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: ABBA - Rancho texas
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:12 am 

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if Abba is back working at Rancho texas in puerto del carmen - or if he is even back on the island. need to get in contact with him.

any help urgently required.

thanks in advance.

C

Post subject: Re: ABBA - Rancho texas
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:52 pm 

Lanzarote1980 wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if Abba is back working at Rancho texas in puerto del carmen - or if he is even back on the island. need to get in contact with him.

any help urgently required.

thanks in advance.

C

Seems to be a popular boy. This is a number of times people have been looking for him. Maybe "Abba" is not his real name and he's lying low. Reminds me of a previous thread from a young lady where a lot of names were changed to try to protect the guilty.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:34 pm 

Last i heard he was in Belfast!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:10 pm 

C[/quote]
Maybe "Abba" is not his real name and he's lying low. quote]

Laughed at the real name bit. maybe it isnt. who knows. who else has been asking after him?

And loco.... Belfast?? how come belfast, u still speak to him x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:47 pm 

why you need him?

Last edited by loco13 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:49 pm 

Hi,

Firstly those that know Abba well, or can call themselves his friends, or aquaintance, know where he is, have his phone number and can pretty much contact him if they like. For the people that come on this site and look for him after god knows how long, well it's all a facade. What urgency is needed to contact someone that perhaps you havent seen for years? If the reason was genuine you would have the means to contact him and would know well which country he is living in, through a common friend etc. Unless like some past individuals on this site are the mother of his child, or children or whatever circumstance and do have good reason to publicly search for him then they can email me or find another way to contact him honestly.

Star..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:18 pm 

Farside - "Unless like some past individuals on this site are the mother of his child, or children or whatever circumstance and do have good reason to publicly search for him then they can email me or find another way to contact him honestly."

How proud you must be to know this individual who lets the mother of his children or indeed his children search for him publicly. What a disgusting man.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:39 pm 

Well I'll give Abba something (whoever he is), he's brought several new members to this forum in short order :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:20 am 

Hi,

Well not that it is much of your business or it is your duty to ridicule me on this website when i am simply asking a question. you clearly have some kind of chip on your shoulder.

If you actually want to know i was having a relationship with him whilst i was working out in Lanzarote through 2006 , it pretty much ended when i returned home, we stayed in contact but we both knew it was hard. i visited every now and again but it wasnt the same, he told had met another girl who was out there with him on the island, so when i met on my holidays we just met as friends. I dont think she knew we met up though. He met when she did airport runs. I went on my hols through middle 2007 - 2008

My question was simply was he still on the island, i was looking through some old photos from the bar i used to work in and some photos of me and him and i was just curious to see where he was and what he was up to. Photos brought back some memories thats all

Admittdly i had alterior motives to contacting him. i wanted to know if he was single if im honest. i actually liked him and thought a lot of him. I was gutted when i returned to find he was with someone else. I hope she made him happy, he was a very honest man and i knew that as he didnt cheat on her with me. I kind of hoped he would, so i knew he still liked me. Tottally gutted

So as for your comment well contact through a friend, i have no mutal friends to contact him with hence my comment on here. And even if i did have any contact detals for his friends, some of them i met was ididnt really speak english.

I am going to Lanzarote for a holiday soon so suppose i could find out myself, if no one decides to tell me!!!!!

Thanks for the people who have spoke to me like a human being not like some idiot.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:21 am 

What sort of a person you are I have no idea or reckoning, to write a public reply like that and then send me a nicey nicey reply privately. Get a grip.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:12 pm 
Site Admin

This topic has come up again and again - I am locking it pending deletion.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]