Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:00 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Acupuncturist looking to re-locate.
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:27 pm 

Hi everyone.

I am new to the forum. My name is Chris, i am 24 and from Ireland. I am a qualified working acupuncturist and i am currently looking to set up my business in a nicer climate, with a more laid back style of living. I have been to Lanzarote a few times, only back 2 weeks from PDC, and i feel its the best place for me to make a go.

Through research, i have found that there is apparantely no other acupuncturists operating on the Island. This has both pros and cons for business.

I was hoping some of you could maybe give me some advice on the best places to set up? I am aware that treatment cost will have to be lowered quite a bit compared to Ireland. I am successful in Ireland and treat a wide range of issues from back pain, to digestive disorders, reproductive issues, and emotional problems to name but a few.

My main problem as of now is location location location!!(and the fact that i am only starting to learn spanish)

I will be advertising etc. Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Thanks,
Chris