Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:15 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Atlantic Gardens question
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:46 pm 

Can anyone tell me if towels are provided in the Atlantic Gardens bungalows please? We don't want to take bath towels if they provide them. I expect we take beach/pool towels. Whilst the bungalows are kitted out for self catering, does anyone know if there is anything they wish they had taken.

From these forums, we note that the bread rolls are worth getting early in the day. That the resort does have it's share of burglary/theft, but how secure are the safe's?. Are they built into the wall?.

People seem to say the walk into "town" of about 25mins is great, but is it on a track or proper path/road. Is it a well used route, or are you making yourself a target?.

Post subject: Re: Atlantic Gardens question
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:19 pm 

stayed there a couple of years ago as i remember there are bath towels cant remember about the safe. the walk into town is a nice walk along the seafront on a proper paved promenade.if you dont fancy the walk back a taxi was about 3 or 4 euro depending what end of town you are.
any other questions please dont hesitate to ask if i can remember anything i will be glad to answer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:29 pm 

thanks richie.my wife is now asking if there are facilities for drying clothes, as in garden/patio lines. Also, do we need to take travelplugs.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:42 pm 

our bungelow had its own enclosed "back yard" with washing line(i think) i'm soreallbungelows will bethe same. also there is a launderette on site but never used it so dont know what facillites are like.
yes you will need travel plugs
surprised to here about thefts but like going to any destination always be careful with valubles. the walk into town is a well used pulic path so i dont think you need to worry to much

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:41 am 

thanks for that.Maybe you will keep an eye on this thread, I'm sure there could be another question or two before we leave.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:48 am 

no problem. will keep an eye open
when do you go?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:08 am 

Thursday 21st. We haven't been abroad for years, so we're quietly looking forward to it,back on 29th.