Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: bar/kitchen
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:03 pm 

A decent 21 speed mountain bike should be no more than €160, brand new.
Jase is different, i´m sure you will meet him,
I am probably not normal, used to live on the Island for 2 years but due to family deaths went back to uk, been visiting Lanza for nearly 20 years. Many people will agree and the agree to disagree.... lol
Good luck on your new life in Lanza, it can work with the correct attitude.

Try movistar for phone etc, but be careful of length of contract. Best shop is opposite Gran Hotel on the main street in Arrecife. If not known, bloody tall hotel (excellent bar on top floor with great views), only one one the Island.

Enjoy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:30 pm 

Back home...starting to rain..bank holiday looks a washout....cmon October ! jase

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:48 pm 

wow! your an encyclapedia! cymmon...nice one thank you, hey found La Esquina eventually met the famous steve,nice when you can get internet free!...free.
Moviestar in la bastian are doing it for £39 euros p.m but only really need internet to check e-mails every now and again! so maybe maybe not?..18 months contract will i be here that long! :wink:
Job going well...Getting my bike tho costing me 240 brand new ...im happy with that i trust the guy,,yer yer maybe a little steep but im happy with that...
Taking lots of advice and help,being here on your own all the help is appreciated.. :)
Jason did look out for you... :( well maybe see you in october...
Abs

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:22 pm 

Maybe try Movistar for a Pay-as-you go mobile (for work contact) and La Esquina for the e-mails?

Still think the bike is expensive, burbuja in Arrecife or Deiland would be cheaper option.

Good luck, say hi to Steve for me.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:15 am 

msabs2911, where are you working? will try and pop in and say hello when we are over in June :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:16 pm 

Hola Lincoln nick... :D

Im chef @ Hennessys bar costa tequise right on the sea edge!..

Just Ask for Abs! thats meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! you will find me in the hot hot hot bloody kitchen!!!
Where you staying in June?...ages away yet! weather good bit windy but its lovely...beats the briish weather any day...

Cymmon thanks for the info!...yer maybe expensive but i trust him (Gavin and Claire) who run the bike rental place and own it,and they are very nice,its on my door step,and if anything goes wrong with the bike he will maintain it for me!...im happy wit that.. :D

he say hi back with a smile....
Abs

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:53 pm 

Oooh Abs we will deffo be popping in, we get over there next sunday. We like the food at hennesseys, yummy!! Hope you are enjoying yourself!!

Fran

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:58 pm 

¡Buena suerte!

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:58 am 

msabs2911 wrote:
yer maybe expensive but i trust him (Gavin and Claire) who run the bike rental place and own it,and they are very nice,its on my door step,and if anything goes wrong with the bike he will maintain it for me!...im happy wit that.. :D
Abs

You'll be fine with Gavin & Claire down at Evolution Bikes he is a keen cyclist and so I'm sure he wouldn't sell you one that after a few rides on the bumpy Costa promenade would start falling apart!
Might pop in and see you at Hennesseys next time I'm passing by the area if I'm not with clients!
Good Luck
Phil

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:26 pm 

We are staying in Playa Blanca but will be coming across to CT to see some friend from a previous holiday so will try and pop in and say hello. :D

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:50 pm 

Arh! to you all...Lincoln,Fran,Cymmom,Phill

Wot lovely comments!
Si i'm enjoying very much,Work is estupendo..even the boss took me to IKEA today!
Richard he's great in fact all of them are,they have made feel like part of there family..
Settled in at Sands now wot a nice place,still not been in the pool yet? got a great deal on internet through hotel,cheaper and much better than a dongle @39 p.m....Good if you need internet 24/7 but i only need it on evenings...Pick my bike up on thursday its like christmas...Yes (Claire and Gavin) only just got to know them and there really nice..
hey! im not in working sunday don't do sundays! :D

hasta luego mi amigos
Abs