Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Business info
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:27 pm 

Hi all
New to this forum so hear goes, hope I am in the right section.
We are a retired couple who have been to Lanzarote many,many times, last time some 25 years ago, we would love to come back to the island we love, and decided to take the plunge, we have seen all the sights and want to see just how much it has changed , could be the last time before we depart this earth.
I looked and looked for long term rentals and I was taken aback at the prices involved until I came upon this website, Lanzarote Properties ie, they have quite a few long term lets at reasonable prices, however no matter how I tried I could not get in touch with any of their departments nor use the contact form, all just kept bouncing back, also photos did not show up and also I could not get in touch with any of the advertisers, so I left it alone I admit that I was having trouble with my pc at the time. A few days later I tried again and the website loaded up in all it's glory and I was able to email the advertisers and get in touch with the owners of the website, just waiting for replies now if they come at all.
I heard so many complaints about people getting scammed from not so pleasant people that I started to investigate this company but I cannot find out anything about them, here in the uk you can look in the company register to find out if a company is legit or not, in Lanzarote I don't know, have been told a company has to register with the local authority, who and where in Lanzarote. The website gives an address as 21 Ave Francia Peurto Del Carmen have checked it with google earth and it is just a house, but the company is just an online one so could not have a office as such I think. Has anyone had any dealings with this company or know anything about them or can tell me where to find out about it, I can ill afford to get scammed at my age.

Regards Ken