Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: can ne1 help please??
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:44 am 

I would say Holiday romances are in the majority of cases, just that, a holiday romance,
Laura will be well used to all the attention Shane and will play the game to suit herself, as I imagine most people do in that position. Young, and to an extent free and single away from home in the sunshine.

If you feel you need to tell her how you feel mate, ask Kate to pass on your email address, and see what happens, but if I were you mate, I would put it in the past, you can always have a smile to yourself with your memories Shane :D

Danny

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:07 pm 

Hi Shane,

Well I hope that you get the result that you wan't from all of this. Its easy for folk to come on and say that that its a holiday thing but hey, sometimes a holiday fling can last, my mate got married to her holiday romance so you never know!
Saying that though, I hope she's different to the male workers in PDC as we know what heartbreakers some of them are. You only have to look at previous posts to see the lines they have been spinning.
Fingers crossed for you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:50 pm 

Chez wrote:
Hi Shane,

Well I hope that you get the result that you wan't from all of this. Its easy for folk to come on and say that that its a holiday thing but hey, sometimes a holiday fling can last, my mate got married to her holiday romance so you never know!
Saying that though, I hope she's different to the male workers in PDC as we know what heartbreakers some of them are. You only have to look at previous posts to see the lines they have been spinning.
Fingers crossed for you.

hey chez u seem like a nice person! :D ! thanks for this it makes me think twice now bout giving up!! i hope she isn't like the male workers ova there OBVIOUSLY!lol!! (knowing my luck lately tho she is) but i suppose i mght find that out for myself 1day :wink: cheers

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:36 pm 

hiya, did she have blonde hair? i think i know who you mean!!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:46 am 

Anybody know what happened?