Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 4:15 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: can ne1 help please??
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:30 am 

does ne1out there know a stunning young lady called laura who works in the tequila bar PDC? she has the most beautiful eyes,the sexiest body and the best personality ive ever known ne1 2 ever have!! theres something soooo special about her!!! i met her about a week ago and ever since, i havent been able 2 get her out of my head! i think it's love at first sight, as daft as it may sound 2 some of u.
shes changed my life around too (4 the better) even tho she dont know it. im a completley different lad! ill b bak there end of may beginning of june looking 4 accomodation and job but i cant w8 that long 2 see/talk 2 her agen! i know she has a boyfriend but im pretty much certain she likes me coz we was talkin 2eachova til closing time and havin a good laugh.if ne1 knows her could u please get in touch wiv me and giv me a contact no. so i can get in touch wiv her, i need her 2 know how i feel about her even if she dont remember me!!! thanks..

Last edited by shanecoley on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: can ne1 help please??
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:19 pm 

dont mean to rain on your parade mate but its part of the job description when workin in a bar to be friendly and chat to the customers and to "be available" more than likely the girl couldnt wait to finish work and go to her boyfriend.i may sound a bit harsh but im just tellin you how it is mate. there are probably lots of geezers like yourself thinking they were how can i put it "special" but in the workers eyes your just another punter. and its not just in lanzarote thats how it goes in all areas of bar work everywhere.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:43 pm 

funboy wrote:
dont mean to rain on your parade mate but its part of the job description when workin in a bar to be friendly and chat to the customers and to "be available" more than likely the girl couldnt wait to finish work and go to her boyfriend.i may sound a bit harsh but im just tellin you how it is mate. there are probably lots of geezers like yourself thinking they were how can i put it "special" but in the workers eyes your just another punter. and its not just in lanzarote thats how it goes in all areas of bar work everywhere.

You're all heart Funboy. You should change your name. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:54 pm 

Makes a pleasant change for a fella instead of a girl asking to get in touch with someone :o

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:32 am 

funboy wrote:

its nice of u 2 kick some1 when there down 'funboy' :( !! neway u may be right m8 but can't u tell when a girl likes u? its not as if i was born yesterday!aswell as working in a crappy factory, i also work behind the bar on weekends myself n i dnt think she wud hav sed the things she did or ask me to have a slow dance wiv her(which nearly got her in the sh?t) if she didnt really like me much!!! cheers neway

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:24 am 

where about was this bar again? why didnt u ask her name???

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:53 pm 

katelouise wrote:

Her name is Laura and she works in Tequila Bar??? It was in the first post!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:27 am 

jacksback wrote:
katelouise wrote:

Her name is Laura and she works in Tequila Bar??? It was in the first post!

atleast sum1 pays attention jacksback! lol!! Dn't worry bout it neway peeps at the end of the day i'm jus gonna have to bite the bullet and keep the photos and the memory of the 1 in a trillion gal (my dream gal) and TRY 2 forget all bout her and get on wiv my life :( :cry: even tho i kno it won't b easy at all (neway she did hav a b/f, which cum 2 think bout it she more than likely loves 2 pieces((lucky git)) and if i was wiv a beut like her i wouldn't b happy if sum1 tried takin her away from me)! Also Knowing my luck i'll find her and she either won't remember me or won't wanna kno me neways so i suppose it's 4 da best, ent it!! cheers 4 all ur input but i think funboy was probably right the first time (even tho i don't wanna admit it)!!! lol! thanks neways.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:07 am 

Cant believe your giving up like that but oh well! im going there in a week and i was going to see if u wanted me to go to the bar and give her ur number! up to you! sorry for not paying attention!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:13 pm 

No need to appologize lvly,well now that u mention it u could if u dn't mind that wud b brilliant and if she don't phone me atleast i kno taht she won't wanna kno me, instead of her bein ova there and actually thinkin bout me!! i was jus enoyed last nite so i jus wrote it in i don't think i will giv up!! let me kno if u really don't mind and i'll have to PM u my no. ENTIRELY up 2 u

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:37 pm 

hi sorry to be someone else to put you down about laura but i saw her flirt with loads of men and with her boyfriend who she seemed to be totally in love with. im sure you can find someone as great as her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:43 pm 

candice wrote:
hi sorry to be someone else to put you down about laura but i saw her flirt with loads of men and with her boyfriend who she seemed to be totally in love with. im sure you can find someone as great as her.

don't appologize i do kinda understand!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:50 pm 

yeah i know how you feel as i fell for someone badly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:03 pm 

hi huni i do not mind at all you will have to tell me where this bar is and maybe what she looks like so i dont ask everyone he he! my email adress is on here its katelouisewilson@hotmail.co.uk. Id help anyone for love he he he xxx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:01 am 

ya i no da laura ur on about..shes a manchester girl..i hav 2 say she is very flirty 2 mst men on holiday nd is quite a difrnt character if ur nt on holiday bt dat sounds lik sumtin special...i had da exact sam experience frm a girl in lanza,i went bak nd it turnd into notin bt hey wat ya gota lose is wat in always say