Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Corbeida ?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:38 pm 

Sapphire1 wrote:
Quote:

You really are an A class Pr*ck Foodie and that's my final word on the subject of you and your overzealous, inaccurate, rude posts on any & every subject. Ta ta

Last word? Or do pictures not count?!

So just about restraining myself from crassly throwing around personal insults - worst of all you don't keep your word.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:48 pm 

quote]“mejorando poco a poco”[[/quote]

Is the last one I can find.

Mind you, Mainland Spanish are very hard to please. They pay peanuts for a room and/or travel, find out that Canarian residents get up to 50% discount for the same product so become "difficult".
I even find this in the Pool Bar I run in the evenings.

I don´t mean by this that the British put up with "cr#p" but are much more realistic as to what they are paying for. The Corbeta is a good, not brilliant place to stay, if you want 5* you have to pay extra. Like I said in earlier texts as a resident on the Island, not living in London (but all knowing), this complex is a good venue for a holiday.

I notice that "cymmon" was no longer a hypocrite.........
That says it all.

Enjoy your stay, I´m very sure you will.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:55 pm 

Its all right Cymmon - you've not called me a p***k yet!!!
We've had are run ins but we normally agree to differ.

And hangon I was the one defending people the right to AI - assume thats why meathead thinks am a wino!

The point is that I go to Corbeta maybe 9 or 10 times when am out there (and Sapphire has never but is doing her bull in a china shop impression) and never heard an english voice there (obviously you may have when delivering them) - which for many brits is an important thing. And no its not remotely 5* - there must be better 2*s though.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:59 pm 

May i say i feel sorry for the person who made the original post, seems he's been dragged into some kind of daftness, .....runs n hides.... coz am not clever and my insults arn't too hot either..... :? I know my place before some kind person deems to inform me of it...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:21 pm 

Its alright - just don't disagree with geordie women because they are always right despite not even having been somewhere!

Get the feeling this thread will be gone by tomorrow!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:13 pm 
Site Admin

I am closing this thread since it has degenerated into personal attacks.

People are entitled to their opinions - in fact that is what forums are all about.
However personal attacks and insults are out of bounds and we will ban any users (at our discretion) who continue to do so.

Calm it down please!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2