Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 9:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Cover Bands
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:44 pm 

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody knew how much cover bands get paid in Lanzarote or any of the Canary Islands, really.

I'm thinking more towards the big, all inclusive hotels, with the idea being that we could strike up an agreement with say six different hotels to play there one night a week.

Cheers,

Brad

Post subject: Re: Cover Bands
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:34 am 

Brad,

I believe the days are gone where entertainers can just turn up and offer to perform, especially in the hotel circuit, I would suggest and maybe some of the entertainers already performing on the island may agree that you should start by finding an agent within the region who has contacts with the hotel chains and will represent you, you will need provide that agent with demo tapes, DVD, video of your act, there are also things I believe like permits to work, insurance, residence permit, accomodation etc that you will need to have in place and again I'm sure people on this site can clarify, I'm not speaking from experience but there is some ground work you need to do first.....good luck though!