Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: El Rincon studios and apartments
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:18 am 

Anyone stayed at or know of the El Rincon studios and apartments located just across from the harbour in the old town, thinking of booking but can't find any reviews on them.

Thanks

Peter

Post subject: Re: El Rincon studios and apartments
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:58 pm 

At the end of Calle Teide. First time we stayed there we were in a 1 bedroom apartment, these open directly on to the footpath amd yuo have to go down the steps at the side to get to the pool The apartments at the bottom (and middle row) are studios.
The problem with this complex is that although convenient for the old town and harbour area, they are very run down, in fact they were crumbling, but noticed in December that they were having some work done on them. How far this has gone i dont know. What you really need is an answer from a resident who is familiar with the apartments.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:05 pm 

I was thinking of renting them a couple of years back as they were so cheap, so on my next visit to PDC I walked along and had a look. I have to say they were really run down from the outside. The pool and the astro-turfed area was really naff. I walked up the zigzag steps round from them and got a good look in one of the studios. That was more than enough. I wouldn't even go near that part of the Old Town again, so I haven't seen any renovations. But each to their own. have a good holiday wherever you stay. :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:43 am 

I would like to update people about the El Rincon appartments in Calle Teide. PDC.
We own one of the one bedroom appartments that has a fantastic view over the harbour. Our appartment is regularly maintained and painted etc. The complex has had a lot of work done in the last 12 months and is now very presentable with the people in the studio appartments taking in real pride in them The flowers and greenery they have planted bring a real splash of colour there being about 100metres from the sea !The whole complex is now on the up and up and we are proud of our appartment in the sun with such a beautiful view .

Keith J

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:00 pm 

Nice one Keith, i'm pleased to hear this as we used to stay there regularly some years ago. My last post was a year ago, so they must have done a great deal of work since then. We know a woman who lives in one of the studio's at the bottom and do try to see her when we are in PDC, unfotunately she has not been at home the last couple of times we visited.

Regards

Tom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:27 pm 

Have to agree with Keith we have stayed there twice in the last year and had a wonderful time, view to die for and so relaxing.

Just out of interest Keith do you rent your apartment ?

Peter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:28 pm 

Peter. Thanks for your reply re El Rincon. Yes we do rent our appartment out if you are interested please contact me on 01905 422781also We are luckily off again ther in a couple of weeks Although this is for my annual decoration of the property !
Thanks . Keith