Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Elena Apartments
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:42 pm 

Hi All,

I am thinking about booking (1 week in Oct) the Elena Apts and was wondering if anybody here has stayed there? They are cheap as chips to stay there and get moderately good reviews on TA.

I believe the apts are split into two different buildings, are they across the road from each other? If so is there a block that is better to stay in. I understand that they are located right next to the centro atlantico, do you think the noise would be much of an interference esp during October?

Is there any supermarkets nearby?

Roll on October

Thanks in advance,

JD

Post subject: Re: Elena Apartments
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:09 pm 

Hi Johnny,

I've stayed here about 4 times and they are cracking wee apartments. They are right behind Centro Atlantico but you would never know unless you have one of the apts that is at the end. Just make sure when you book you ask to have a quieter room and Im sure they will accomodate. The standard is much better than a normal 2*. We stayed in a 3* when we were in Lanza a few weeks back and to be honest we actually preferred the Elena. Rooms get cleaned 6 days a week, towels changed every few days and the staff are magic. Very helpful and accomodating. There is 3 supermarkets nearby. A Spar right over the road and then 2 larger ones round the corner.
There's also a cracking bar on the corner called Bottles, I can't praise it enough. Great food at amazing prices and the guys that run it are great fun. A great family pub.

Enjoy

Post subject: Re: Elena Apartments
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:08 pm 

Cheers Chez, I will defo be booking the Elena......roll on October....