Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 2:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Entertaine available for 2012 winter and 2013 summer season
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:31 am 

Hi,

I have worked as a comedy hypnotist/mentalist for 10 years and I am currently finishing my 4th sell out summer season on Corfu, Greece. Alongside this I have the honour of being the presenter of the The World's only nightly hypnotist show in 2010, when we played for 215 consecutive nights on Koh Samui, Thailand.

My show is family friendly, meaning that we can play in hotels etc and families can bring children of all ages to the show.

My show is available for tender for a winter season in 2012, and as much as I love Corfu and know that they would like me back next year, I would like to experience different places.

If you would like to know more please visit my website kevbee dot co dot uk

We also have a YouTube channel with a large selection of clips and promotional videos on, the link can be found on my website.

My availability for international work begins at the beginning of October this year.

Many Thanks

Kev Bee

Post subject: Re: Entertaine available for 2012 winter and 2013 summer sea
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:18 pm 

Kev,

I don't know if you have ever worked in Dubai or considered it but the months from late October to March are good months to be there and your type of act works well out there with expats and locals. There are a few agents out there that book acts like yours, check them out on google.

If you get with an agent out there, they tend to throw a car into the deal so you can travel to Abu Dhabi etc where there are a lot of expat venues and if you are lucky you may get asked to do private gigs which can be very good earners!!

It might make a change from Corfu!

Good luck

Post subject: Re: Entertaine available for 2012 winter and 2013 summer sea
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:59 am 

Thanks for the advice

I have played Asia before but never in Dubai, i played Abu Dabi which was good fun.

I will check the agents out for Dubai, thanks once again.

Kev