Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:26 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Help locating a shop please
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:23 pm 

Hi, your help would be VERY much appreciated - affairs of the heart are involved :D

I am trying to track down the contact details (preferably email at this stage) of a jeweller's shop in Playa Blanca I was in about a month ago, on my first visit to Lanzarote. It was a smallish shop, with very nice and different jewellery and the lone woman spoke limited English. From memory (and Google maps!) it was on the left hand side of Calle Limones, heading towards the port, not far from the steps leading down to it. It had a window facing the main street, and also one to the side.

You probably won't want to know this, but in the side window they had a small display of men's stainless steel jewellery, including a ring with a cut-out design that I'm hoping I can order in a particular size. Affairs of the heart say it HAS to be this ring design from this jeweller's, I'm sure you understand :D

I do hope you can help, and thank you for reading this post and giving it time and consideration.

Post subject: Re: Help locating a shop please
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:57 pm 

hi

you need to speak with Elle1971 she know playa really well...someone here will be able to get you in touch - jase

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:08 pm 

Thanks very much for picking up on my plea so quickly Jase. Would I try and contact her direct, or wait for further postings here?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:40 pm 

you can pm her from here or check one of the advertising banners for gandy-draper on this site and contact her through that.