Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: I will be in in September 2016
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:39 pm 

Hi I will be in Arrieta this September I am looking for a long term rent starting in early 2017 around the Arrieta area , my contact num is 07964270806 , I am a 60 year old man looking for a rental between euro 400 - 600 per calender month yours William

Post subject: Re: I will be in in September 2016
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:50 pm 

Wish you luck with your search,,,,,,,,most estate agents at the moment have a waiting list for any rental properties ....one of the best known has a list of over 40 people ( most here already and having to live in holiday lets or hotels).....as I have said on numerous ocassions in previous posts ...there is a SEVERE shortage of any long term rentals on the whole island...and what is available is snapped up almost before the agents ink is dry on the rental instruction...on the plus side you are looking in the less favoured areas of the north of Lanzarote( most people wanting to rent in the 3 major resorts)..even so using the site
http://www.idealista.com/alquiler-vivie ... -de-haria/
which at best can only offer 3 properties in your price range...and I doubt they will be available in 6 or 7 months time.BUT do not expect them to ring you...if you do not contact them then others waiting who are already here,will
Good luck
P;S It is NEVER EVER a good idea to put your personal phone number on an open forum....you will get all sorts of cranks,weirdos and chancers calling or texting you,,,always keep that info for a PM