Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:56 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: lanzarote for christmas ???
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:00 pm 

We have just got back and love the place , it would be a great place to bring the in laws for christmas , any ideas for accomadation and cheapest flights ?????

cheers in advance
sarah x

Post subject: Re: lanzarote for christmas ???
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:45 pm 

Hi Sarah
Lanzarote at Christmas & New year is brilliant. I've been over for the last two years and will be over again this year. I wouldn't miss it for the world. Christmas in the sunshine !! Ahhhh ya can't beat it....and New Years eve is SOMETHING ELSE !! BIG firework dispalys, partying till "daft" o'clock !! And then back to the beach the day after to get rid of the hangover !! LOL
But,,,,,,,, As Christmas is ONE if not THE most popular time of the year for visitors to Lanza, the flights don't come cheap. All you can do Sarah is shop around on the net or travel agents to see what turns up....Yeaaa, it is THAT popular !! You can pay anything between £300-£500 for flights alone....
As for accomodation. I stay in Puerto Del Carmen, at an apartment complex called Atlantis Las Lomas. Not exactly 5 star, but its got everything you need, plus the location is brill. They charge 50 eoro's per night over the Festive season.... Another good complex is Jable Bermudas,,,just round the corner from where I stay.....
Its really just a case of "shop around" for the best deal.....
As for the weather & everything else... Its still hot. Last year was exceptional..... Beach every day, in the sea,,,, ohhhhhh it was ace..... Everything is still open, so no probs on that score.
As I say, you'll be very fortunate indeed if you find a cheap flight at that particular time of year,,, but no harm in lookin.....
If ya need any more info,, just yell,,, no probs.
Hope ya find something that suits......
Mick