Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:38 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: Met a guy in Paradise
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:36 pm 

oh,well im not being funny wink82, but i just cant help but wonder i thats true, coz i really cant imagine him being like that with anyone else. Can anyone else can confirm this? does anyone else know him??? sorry if i sound really sad but i really do like him and im sure he likes me!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:40 pm 

Sorry-didn't wanna upset you, but I definitely know it's him and don't want anyone else to go through what my friend went through!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:43 pm 

Sorry lass, but nope. Don´t go there.
It was maybe good then but........

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:59 pm 

thanx wink but i would still like this confirmed!!! i know u r just trying to help!!
cymmon - what do you know then??? do you know him?? do you think it would be true what wink82 said????? yes it was good then, and it always has been, and from what he said, it will still be good next time too!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:50 am 

Morning,
I know the guy you're on about.
Big fella, I'd say 6'4. Think he is Moroccan.
He's been around for years. Different girl each time I see him.
As Foodie pointed out this topic was mentioned before.
I cant believe how stupid some girls are.
These charmers get as many girls as they can. Ive been sitting at the bar before listening to them talking about the night before!!!
These fellas only want one thing from the girls they meet :oops: :oops:
Can any girl come on here and say she is still with the PR, DJ, Barman she meet on holiday????
Im not having a pop at all the people in this industry, most of them are great people.
Think you know the ones Im talking about that hang around Paradise, Big Apple.........

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:54 am 

Hooray me and focker agree.

Scampi - am sorry if we are coming over as being harsh but if you seriously believed anything of what a barman/DJ/PR in a holiday resort said to persuade you to spend the night with him then you were born yesterday.

Apologies to be blunt but thats the truth. If however you went into the whole thing with an open mind and had mind blowing *&% then great.

But if you feel used and that this guy promised you the earth - knowing that in a weeks time you would be back in the UK and he could move on to the next batch of fresh "meat" or back to his wife, then I'm very sorry for you but these guys have a reputation and now you know why.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:45 am 

Have to agree, the lads know the score, it is likely that he's with someone else the night you went home, as others have said, if you know the score and had a good time then fine, but if you fell used I'm sorry

You should catch a few episodes of "Is Harry on the boat", that will give you an idea of what happens Scampi..

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:19 am 

I seem to have got most of my info from picking up the Mrs's copy of Cosmo.

Talking of picking things up I hope you were sensible. God knows what these guys have picked up after a season of bed hopping.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:03 am 

focker - yep he is from morrocco, but dnt know if youre talking about tthe same one as i would not say he is a big fella particularly! Yes i know all the ones you are talking about like around the big apple, tropical, paradise etc, and basically all of them. I also know they do generally want one thing, but i just thought there has gotta be a couple of good ones there?!

foodie - no i dont mind if you are harsh, i need to hear these things, and i was not born yesterday lol even though it may seem like i was. i would never fall for that, as i didnt think of myself as that gullible, but with this one it took a few holidays of him keep trying to get me, and then he did, and then its not like we had sex one night, it was many nights over the couple of holidays, and i think it will be the same next time i go back, and yes i went in to it with an open mind and it was good sex lol!!! I dont feel used particularly as we both got what we wanted out of it, but yes i do like him alot, and i did think he likes me alot from what he said, which did seem more than what the usual ones say just to get you into bed, see i am not that gullible lol.
Oh and unfortunately i have not always been careful as in safe so i suppose no that is not good is it?!!

danny - thanks for your apologies lol, and no i have never heard of that harry on a boat thing, maybe i will try to find it lol.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:50 am 

WOW :oops: :shock:
Your one honest girl :D
I suppose, what ever floats your boat :)
Glad you enjoyed yourself.

SO :P
When you going back to Lanzarote??????
Do you want to meet for a drink :D :D :D :wink:
:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:52 am 

No porbs Sampi, sounds like you know what your doing, if you are really keen, why not ask him what he plans to do next year for instance see what the response is.

Hary on the boat is a series on Sky one (Originally a film with Danny Dyer) about a group of holiday Reps (boys and girls) in Ibiza..... it's good fun and it does give you an insite into what goes on in the summer seasons :D

FOCKER !!!! easy tiger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:59 am 

:lol: :lol: :lol: haha focker, i am honest i know, far too honest sometimes :x

yes i certainly do always enjoy myself too though lol :wink:

and um i am planning to go in the not so distant future, by xmas anyway, so you never know your luck :wink:

ta again danny and yes thats a good idea to ask him that, see how he reacts, and i will have to catch that harry thing!!!

:)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:46 pm 

So now it has been confirmed how do you feel? I think that testing him would be a good idea to see if he shows his true colours....and if all else fails you can have that drink with focker! Is Harry on the boat-is excellent you should so watch it scampi!
And I know nice guys in Lanzarote who don't **** about....so there's is always hope I suppose!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:56 pm 

hi scampi, im afraid i do have to agree that all the blokes there are after one thing, and like foodie or focker said i do not really know anyone that is still with a barman/pr etc for a long period of time, so wink82 i do not know where all the good ones are that you reckon exist, but i hope you can tell me!! if i were u scampi i would def take focker up on his drink idea :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:04 pm 

how do you bloody think i feel wink82? not very happy obviously, i told you i raeally like this guy, so i am hardly gonna be pleased am i???? and everyones been telling me that all these guys are bad, and so did you at first, but now youre saying there really are some good ones, so i think you might wanna make up your mind!!!! do you like the guy i am talking about????
thanks kymbubbly for your input even though its negative like the other comments really.
I think i am just gonna wait til next time and see what happens, coz i suppose no one really knows exactly what goes on, and everyone is different!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next