Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 7:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: Met a guy in Paradise
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:17 pm 

scampi- you really do make me laugh..... you thought you would let it calm down after the wife etc, if you were that thoughtful you would of let it calm down pages and pages ago instead of letting it get this far. you keep saying whatever you want because obviously you are, even if somethings are contradicting.
you need to make something else up now to get the topic started again as it do seem YOU have even lost interest, you used to be on here everyday now its at least once a week- come on your letting the side down make up another story and quick ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:04 pm 

i am glad i make you laugh 1977!! I am what???? that didnt make sense to me what you wrote! I have certainly not lost interest in my own topic lol! You dont know my circumstances!! When i was writing every day obviously i was on a computer alot, whereas i have not been around one lately hence my lack of contact. This week, i will be around one again! So not that i have to explain anything to you, but that was why.
As for making up a story, i cant do that im afraid. I am not good at making up stories, it wouldnt even get to one page i doubt, i prefer the truth, like this topic i started!!
Nice try though to try and get me to say i made it up, dont tell me, youre a friend of molouds too??? hahahahha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:14 pm 

page 19 scamps !!! you couldnt make this stuff up unless you wrote for eastenders! lol

any update on the contact?

Tommybhoy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:29 pm 

what part didnt you understand, the part where you was contradicting yourself.
no i am not a friend of mollads unfortunetly or i would of asked him myself what the situation was.
like you have done youself it is soo easy for you to make a story up, its everyone else that keeps the story going you just need to give them the head start exactly how you have done this one.....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:31 pm 

and also yeh any update on the contact?????

it seems as other people are starting to doubt the truth on the contact situation too.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:25 pm 

exactly tommyboy - thankyou very much!!!! and no contact yet, coz like i said i had been planning on going back soon, so i thought i may wait to see him again in person, otherwise i might wait to see what else i can find out!!!

1977 - well yes i dont get the part where you say i am contradicting myself, because i am not, but no you just didnt make sense thats all, but it doesnt matter, i have come to realise you are only talking crap anyway.
I cant help anyone out as to how to make up a story coz as i said i wouldnt know.
Really? who else is starting to doubt my story then?????? because there was only 1 comment since you wrote that, and that was someone saying there is no way i could have made it up so um...... UNLUCKY!! haha
Look, i am not gonna waste my time proving to you i dint make it up as i really dont care what you or anyone thinks for that matter. I know whats happened which is all i need to know, and he knows, and its not like i even started telling a story about it, i came on asking questions, which is very different. As you said the whole thing is whats come from everyones replies, thats how conversations work!!!! But all i did was to ask about him, so perhaps you should read this topic from the start if you want to get it right, or better still, dont even bother with this topic, coz to be honest, it makes you seem really sad commenting on a story you think is made up, you must have far too much time on your hand!!!!! hahaha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:10 pm 

Hi everyone, Im not gonna make a big deal out of it, coz i am actually bored with this story myself now lol, but just wanted to let those of you know who were my friends on here, that i have just come back from Lanzarote. Yes, i saw the guy in question, and nothing has really changed lol, take from that whatever you want!!! see ya x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:49 am 

Hey Scampi!

I can't believe he's still up to his old tricks!!

When me and my friend were there at the beginning of Jan he was going on and on about how he loves his wife and he "doesn't do anything anymore".

Personally, when I go there on holiday, I have as much flirting and fun as I can cram into my time there, but there's not one guy that I've met out there that I could take seriously or even contemplate having as a boyfriend. As I've said before, as soon as I'm on that plane going home, there's another girl getting the same chat as I got! How can we really take a guy serious that tells you he wants to marry you within an hour of meeting you, but can't even remember your name!! (I must admit though, it does make me chuckle!)

Hope you had a good holiday anyway Scampi, long may your fun filled holidays to Lanza continue!!

Kirsty x

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:14 pm 

hey kirsty!
I can believe he is up to his old tricks lol, he will never change as far as i am concerned!
That is funny him saying that about his wife, although he did actually tell me on the 1st night that he is a good boy now, and a faithful husband, so i left it at that, and had fun elsewhere lol, but he was still flirting, and after the next night he was asking if i had met anyone the previous night etc, and lets just say he didnt like my answer haha. Then i said to him 'well youre a good boy now, so thats too bad', and he said basically that hes only being a good boy when im not there blah blah blah, which i just took as him just being the same as usual and being with lots of girls, but still giving us each the old spiel etc. Anyway, after the next couple of nights of him ignoring me he said he misses me so much etc, and you can guess the rest!
But yes i had a real good time thanks and continued having fun as usual. And i totally agree about the blokes there lol, they are all so full of crap, but hey ho!! Keeps us alert eh?!
see ya later!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:18 am 

hi scampi did you had a good time in lanzarote?
I just want to ask you when was you in lanz?
how long for?
did moloud knew it was you as scampi or somone he had sex with in the past?
did you saw him everynight while you were there?
did you took any picture with him?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:49 am 

Hey Scamps! glad you had a good time, I am out again in four weeks and looking forward to it.

What a lot of questions?? way too interested if you ask me!!

Nearly at 20 pages babes, go on you can make it.LOL

Tommybhoy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:52 am 

Sampi !! just when I thought he was out of your system mate :D

I have just returned from PDC, had a great time, didn't really bother with Centro much, but seemed to be plenty of people around

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:14 pm 

sbb - yes i had an amazing time thanks as i always do. I agree with tommyboy that you ask alot of questions which does make me wonder who you are exactly, but i do not mind answering a couple if you are that interested, and as i have nothing to hide, however, i may not give exact details, i wouldnt give my exact moves to anyone as for all i know you could be a stalker lol!
So.... I was there for less than 2 weeks!! he did not know me as scampi no, just as someone hes shagged before as you put it lol. No i was not with him every night!! If you read my post about going you will see i said i wasnt with him every night!!

hey tommy, long time no speak! how you doing? Ah hope you have a good time too! As i just said that sbb did ask rather alot of questions, and you know me, not gonna fall for any trickery here lol! haha 20 pages indeed!

danny lol - he is out my system, my opinion has certainly changed about him from all the stuff i found out before, but no harm in a bit of fun still! hope you had fun too, the place has certainly changed somewhat!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:16 pm 

Hi Scampi, thanks for your reply, I asked you what dates you went, not how long you were there for? and if you have him out of your system and the place has changed so much why did you go back again? and also I asked if you had photos of the 2 of you together as proof that you have been with him and no I am not his friend, I think everyone would like to know this and who knows you may get to your 20pages.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:33 am 

Quote:
hi scampi did you had a good time in lanzarote?
I just want to ask you when was you in lanz?
how long for?
did moloud knew it was you as scampi or somone he had sex with in the past?
did you saw him everynight while you were there?
did you took any picture with him?

Quote:
Hi Scampi, thanks for your reply, I asked you what dates you went, not how long you were there for? and if you have him out of your system and the place has changed so much why did you go back again? and also I asked if you had photos of the 2 of you together as proof that you have been with him and no I am not his friend, I think everyone would like to know this and who knows you may get to your 20pages

Hi Scampi and all followers
If the same person posted the above two quotes then I aint going to Lanza for 3 weeks next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
English (of sorts) past tense and english present tense .Roll on 20 pages
Stecla

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next