Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 12:49 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: Met a guy in Paradise
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:02 am 

If you're not his friend sbb then why do you need proof that she saw him in terms of a photo!? It is very strange scampi that this person seems so interested in you and asked so many questions!
Bit of a stupid comment about if it has changed so much and you have him out of your system then why do still go there. It has changed a lot but it is still worthwhile going!!Scampi can go to Lanzarote any time she likes and it is her business if she has has him out of her system or not then it is up to her!
Anyway Scampi-how you doing? Glad you had a good holiday! Would love to go myself again soon.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:28 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:16 pm 

sbb - you did ask me how long for though, as stecla pointed out! um well i didnt know how much the place had changed until i had been back obviously lol, and i didnt say i didnt like it, i said i had fun as always, i just said it has changed and it has, as in bars closed, different bars open etc!! I have got pics of us yes but more of him alone, but that wouldnt prove it anyway coz he has pics with loads of girls, hes got pics with my mates too who are just friends, and its not like i have pics of us doing stuff together lol, im not a perv, well not always lol!! But as i said i do not need to prove this to anyone lol, and anyway i already showed someone a pic before who came on here when the topic started and they confirmed it all so, im all good!

stecla - haha nice one mate, have fun when you go!!! think my 20 pages has arrived lol!

wink82 - hi again, it does seem rather odd, i think we may have another soysexy on our hands lol. Thanks wink, you never let me down with your comments! go back go on!!!!!

pretz - whats up?? hehe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:23 am 

I DON'T WHAT YOU PEOPLE THINK I HAVE BEEN BACK TO LANZAROTE TWICE AND I AM GOING AGAIN IN EASTER I MET MORE THAN A FEW GENUINE GUYS THEY ALL SAID I WAS LOVELY AND I BELIEVE THEM BECAUSE EACH TIME I GO BACK THEY SLEEP WITH ME AGAIN....YOU MAKE CALL ME STUPID BUT THE ONLY REASON THEY DO NOT CALL OR TEXT IS BECAUSE THE RELIGION IN LANZAROTE DOESNT BELIEVE IN MOBILE! I AM SURE I AM NOT BEING USED. SARAH STOP BEING HARSH!!!!!!!!!!1 :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:58 am 

The-k's are u joking me!! Mobiles are not against any religion in lanzarote!! They ALL have mobiles! I have about 4 guys in lanzarotes number cause they wanted me to have it! Your guys obviously didn't!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:46 am 

The-Ks - you have got to be winding us up?? :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:07 pm 

Yep that has to be a wind up! Otherwise i've heard it all........phones against their religion........as well as condoms yeh!? lol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:17 pm 

Yawn, yawn and yawn.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:56 pm 

the ks - lol, yep erm i have many of their numbersas they do mine, and i speak to them quite abit once there and occasionally here! Im sure there are still a couple of genuiine ones there, so yep still go ahead and have fun like i do, but im afraid, they are pretty bad and they def do have mobile phones lol!

kaz and kirsty - hahahah how funny was that lol!!

wink - love it espec the condom remark haha!

frankandpearl - dont read it then!!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:46 am 

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I supose this is the Lanzarote version of the English Footballers, Ashely Cole and John Terry ripping of there women.
Sorry for bringing it back to top as it has been done to death :x :oops: :oops:

THE END from me anyway :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:54 pm 

Oh Focker!!!!!! I have missed you!!! Even though its my story, i agree its dying lol!! Why dont you speak to me much anymore?! xx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:37 pm 

a

Last edited by Julie2367 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:29 pm 

Im going back to lanzarote in april, been there once before but im glad to say im going with my boyfriend. things that have been happening on here sound crazy haha.

i loved lanza. i went in july 2008 and L O V E D paradise. my mate was obsessed with a dude that worked there called Amar??? personally i thought he was a bit too old for her though :/

anyways i cant wait too go back :) im just hoping the weathers nice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:57 am 

haha julie - yer i know that comment about mobile phones had to be a joke, surely? its the funniest thing i think i have ever heard!! I do find it funny that girls come on here and post stuff like this, i dont give a s**t which is why i did, but as we know i only came on to ask about him, i didnt know he was married, but some people are so serious about them and then spread it all. I think its all a laugh really!

channelle - well i hope you have a good time when you go back. It is certainly different without paradise though, i loved it in there!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:26 pm 

Hi Scampi I just came back from a week in Lanza. was sitting at dinner the 1st night and was telling my friend all about your story, I said if we went to Big Apple we might see him. so we went there and 1st guy we met spent all night chatting my friend up even tho he said he was 36 & married, I asked him his name and he said Josh!!!
went there every night as a starting point and he flirted with my friend even tho she had met someone and was sitting with him!!!! On our last night The waitress bought over some free bubbly and told us it was from Moulad the guy who had chatted to us all week!!! haha think hes trying to change his name because of your forum!!! we did laugh!!!! had a great time tho and met some great people.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next