Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:40 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: Met a guy in Paradise
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:24 pm 

Well ur right-only the two of you know exactly what goes on....but you wouldn't be on this site asking people what they thought if you trusted him would you? I'm not the one on here asking for advice! I'm just trying to help you and give the advice you asked for. I have met nice blokes-but then maybe that's because I don't put myself across in a certain way. You need to think about ur life and whether u should base your feelings on what was probably a holiday fling based on lies.
Sorry if this sounds harsh, cos I don't think there is anything wrong with meeting guys in Lanzarote or anywhere on holiday and enjoying your time with them but you need to leave your feelings out of it next time to avoid getting hurt and just enjoy it in the monent. I hope I am wrong and that you two have a future together.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:32 pm 

wooh easy tiger wink82!!! why dont you tell me how you really feel??! yes i did ask for advice but mainly wanted to know if anyone knows anything more about the guy i like that would help me out, not tell me that basically i am a slag!!! I dont think you are very bothered about being honest, but thats ok, and yes you maybe trying to help, but it really hasnt!!! I do no consider myself a slag, i just like to have fun which as you said is ok, and i do not normally fall for their flannel, but as i said, this guy does seem very different. Yes i will see what happens and hopefully prove you wrong!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:39 pm 

Well, I hope that you do prove me wrong-but seeing as my friend found out he was actually married then I don't hold out too much hope for you. But as you won't be told then you will probably fall for the 'flannel' over and over again and keep 'feeding' his habbit of cheating with reams of british girls on holiday. I thought I was actually helping you but hey-go for it and see how it works out for you-my advice-use contraception!Cos the last thing you want is a half moroccan baby back in England fending for yourself cos he's f@*cked you off! Harsh but true!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:18 am 

Maybe just maybe you want to set your sights a little higher than just a barman......?!!

Maybe reverse the situation and make it clear to him that you are only looking for some fun and only want to use him and of course once you get a better offer you will be moving on.....?!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:58 am 

Thanks Claire Rayner. :wink: Foodie - guru of how to get along with people :wink:

What is it with you girls and barmen ? Is it some sort of badge of honour ? How come it’s always barmen (invariably Moroccan and invariably in C/Atlantico) and not a lad you met on the beach or pool, or working at reception, or a lab technician from Milton Keynes or even a barman from the UK on hols (if it HAS to be a barman).

OK I trivialise a little but you need to ask yourselves the question – do they give you more attention than other boys do ?? If so why do you think that is ?

Sorry Scampi, yes maybe you have met the one that’s different but I’m afraid that does seem a bit far fetched, you're not the first to come on a forum with such a tale and I'm yet to hear a happy ending, in fact some endings have sounded quite horrific, maybe it's best to come to terms with being just upset and nothing worse. :(

Ole

(BH - turned into Claire myself there !) :o

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:51 pm 

i hope i proove you wrong aswell wink82 but to be honest i have just realised that coming on this site may have helped because i am actually starting to give myself a talking too thinking i said i would never fall for their lies and now i hve started too!!!! so perhaps everyone was right, but however i will still play a couple of tricks i think to investigate it further lol. I think i will just start to hold my feelings back a little and see what happens. One fact you did mention was correct was def the part where you said contraception is a good idea, as i certainly do not want a sprog!!!! I am on the pill luckily, but not so good i the other department lol

Yes foodie i will now set my sights a little higher, and have my own fun!!!

oleoleole, yes they do seem to pay us more attention and yes i knwo why lol. There is just somethin sexy about the spanish barman story lol and i think thats why we all fall for it. Its just different to english guys in england i guess. Thats why there are so many stories of it.

oh well guys, i am still hoping i may have found a different one but my eyes have been reopened, so thankyou everyone!!! I will let you know my fairytale ending lol.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:56 pm 

Err getting pregnant is the least of your worries - personally I would have thought you would want to demand they soak their ummm member in domestos before double layering in durex's finest before they are allowed to get anywhere near you!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:53 pm 

these blokes dont work as barman for the money ,they do it for the extras ,unfortunatly u and the other girls he has bedded are the extras ,didn't you notice the notches on his headboard ?

forget him ,u had fun ,got what you was after ,thats it ,finished till u go back next year and do it all again :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:28 pm 

haha foodie, yes well i will remember that tip for next time!!!! if there is one!!

i dont agree with that eagerly about the extra work, coz all the ones i know, do do it for the money and that is their only job, but yes i know what you mean about us being their extras. I did not notice his headboard no lol. Yes i had fun and yes i hope to do it again!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:04 am 

Scampi for Two, you clearly know that he has a wife now and yet you are still saying you will have fun again, how about trying to find a single man first!!!!!

Focker, you say hes about 6ft 4, I think you are confusing him with someone else as Moloud is no where near 6ft 4 tall. I think the guy you are talking about is the manager.

And yes I am one of the girls that can say I am still with a barman that I met on holiday 11 years ago, we are no longer living in Lanzarote.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:13 am 

bernie - it was not confirmed for def that he has a wife, it is just one persons say so, so that is why i said i would still see what happens, and failing that i did say i would still have fun, but if not with him, i just meant in general, as in play them like they do us etc.
I did say to focker before that i dont think moloud was that tall, and i also thought he was prob meaning the manager there, as he is the biggest one there i could think of!!!
also, i guess you have just proved my original statement which was that there must be some decent ones out there that are serious, if you say you have found one!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:29 pm 

there you go scampi you have a few different views and opinions now so you should make up your own mind. I am quite wise myself and know what does go on, and it seems like you do have a fair idea, but maybe you just dont want to believe it. Just do what you want, but just try not to jump in head first, see him a couple more times and see how you feel about it, and maybe ask a few questions and see what kind of responses you get!!!! Just remember that they are good liars etc so you have to always have your wits about you!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:50 pm 

ah thanks kymbubbly, i think that is pretty good advice actually, and you seem to know your stuff, thanks :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:13 pm 

Hi scampi,

I know who Mulard is (he also is known as George and has a habit of grabbing girls and arms and shouting "Happy Hour!"). I've been to PDC loads now and we always end up chatting with him and although he never mentions a wife Im pretty sure that he does have a partner(we've been other there that much we know a few of the english barstaff and they confirmed this). He told me he was seperated but to be honest I think he might have been chancing his arm!
He's a lovely guy though and as long as you go into it with your eyes wide open and you know its just a bit of holiday fun then why not but I would reitterate what everyone else says and make sure your careful. Make sure you pack it and wrap it!
I think the others might be talking about the manager Alex. He's about 6'4 whilst Mulard is about 6'.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:04 pm 

Huh, I never had any luck when was in Bar Flamingo, Oasis bar etc!!!!!! :(
Maybe it´s because my beloved would kill me in the most painfull way imaginable? 8)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22  Next