Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 10:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: Met a guy in Paradise
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:44 pm 

hi lulu,
hahahhaha lmao that is really funny, that sounds completely like him, because yes he is obviously married as i found out and i think he is 36. I am suprised he admitted to being married though! Thats quite good for him. He has a few names he goes by, but i have to say josh is a new one lol. I am pleased this story has affected him so much that hes found a new name lol. I am also pleased i have got people like yourselves talking about my story too lol, im becoming famous hahahhahahhah.
Oh well, i am glad you a good time anyway, its great there isnt it??!! And glad your friend had the sense to avoid him, if she did that is!!!
take care x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:23 pm 

WOW!
Well can I firstly just say Hi! and thank your providing me with basically a whole day's entertainment better than most soaps!? (I'm a guy too btw :o ) The whole thing is unbelievable... I didn't realise the blokes out there were so bad haha! Me and my friends will be going to PDC for a week at the beginning of July, 9 of us in total... I'm gunna be sure to warn all the girls about Maloud/George/Josh whatever his name is!?
I realise it's been like 10 months since the last post... but it makes me laugh cuz having read the whole bloody thread I feel as if I know you all really well lmao!?
Anyway I hope all of your issues have been resolved and you've all had a nice 10 months since this thread was last active, and i'll post here if I see the guy in July!!

Rich x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:40 pm 

hi lanzarich, and all my followers, thanks rich for enjoying my story,and yes the guys are def very bad boys. warning people is certainly wise about the guy with so many names lol, altho think moulod is main name lol. i am pleased you feel like u know me, u may even have the pleasure of meeting me one day lol . yes i have had an eventful 10 months since this post. I have been back to lanzarote during this time, and guess what............ .!!!!
well if i dnt hear from you soon have a great time in june and def tell me me anything you hear, thankyou rich! bye my people xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:03 am 

Haha just seen this forum- well its 2014 and guess what nothing has changed he is still doing exactly the same!!!! Now going by his actual name of Mouloud though.
Once a cheater, always a cheater........lol :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:19 pm 

sarahk,mouloud must have something in his favour.........what is it? his personality.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:36 am 

Hey folks. ..look who's back....it's me....scampi 
You missed me? Bet it's been pretty quiet. What's been happening? Any news? So, I've been back a few times in the last couple years, and as the person stated, nothings changed. And yes I was silly enough to fall back into the same pattern, but I guess I decided I didn't really care as no one else seems too. What can I say? I'll get my punishment in heaven (not hell). Hope all my fans have been keeping well.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:10 am 

Greetings Scamps!!!

Good to have you back...please lighten up this forum again with your antics!!! what have you been up to on your travels xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:22 pm 

Deepsix....lovely to hear from you again. I must say this forum does seem to have gone down hill the last couple years since my absence, we can not be having that anymore, not now I have made a comeback. Let's get this party started again shall we???!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:27 pm 

Welcome back Scampi, I never got your notoriety......

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:05 pm 

Aha, someone else I remember, hello again common. And I'm not sure if what you just said us a compliment or insult?!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:35 pm 

It's a compliment.

When are we meeting?

I'm in the Philippines from February 16- March 13 for the birth of my son then getting married.

Got 6 months spare to travel to Lanza or wherever you are in England before my wife visits me in England for a few months....

Let's get together. ;-)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:24 pm 

Hey folks.....wow, this topic hasn't been touched since I made a short comeback last year. So....who's been to Lanza last year? Any goss from your end? I went three times last year in the end. And before you ask, yes I made the same mistake as always, probably always will :/ The guy has actually got a child now too, oopsie. I must say, the island is not the same as it used to be I don't think, the nightlife is fizzling out slightly. Still love the mischief I always find myself getting into though....has to be done though X

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:23 am 

Scamps!!!!!

Nice to see you are still alive and kicking!!! :D A belated Happy New Year to you and hope you are doing well...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:55 pm 

Deepsix....of course I'm alive n kicking, nice to see you are too. How the devil are you? What's new in your life? And yes very happy new year to you too :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:54 pm 

Cymmon...I've been trying to message you back but it won't let me, anyone know why? It's stored in the outbox but it just will not send.
Come on my lovely followers, help scampi out ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next