Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: Met a guy in Paradise
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:24 pm 

yer chez he did shout happy hour alot, never heard him being referred to as george though!!!
again yes i do think that someone on here was talking about alex as he is bigger.
yes thanks though i will keep my eyes open, i know he is a really nice guy even if he does have a bit of a bad reputation!

cymmon - probably best not to have any luck then lol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:59 pm 

I'm glad that you're coming to your senses scampi but I'm surprised that you're still gonna try and be with him after everything you've heard. I think that you will only get hurt because he will play you more than you will ever be able to play him. And you will be the one who gets hurt because he won't lose sleep over you. My friend was heartbroken and she said he was lovely to her and told her he loved her etc etc and was kind and sweet and loving, but in the end she still got hurt! I hope that you don't persue this bloke for your own good. If you can honestly say that you will be able to put your feelings aside next time then go for it. But I think that you are deep down hoping for more.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:35 pm 

i know what you mean wink82 but i just cant help myself, i know it is so bad to fall for these people but its so hard, they just know all the right moves etc, look i really would love to forget him but i thnk you know i cant, and yes i do like him, but i know it is probably doomed now, so i am going to now try to start forgetting him, and when i next see him, maybe i will still and probably will go there, but i will certainly hold back with my feelings from now on, if i can!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:17 pm 

right scampi, i am going to apologise in advance because i do not think youre going to like what i have to say.
Well......i mainly just wanna say what the hell are you doing?? im not being rude but are you stupid???? well you dont need to answer that. How old are you? You must be 18 i think or less, because i cant believe anyone over that could be so naive and gullible. What the hell is wrong with you people??? Why dont you sort it out. I know him very well, he is actually now married so what does that tell you???? There are plenty more available that are single so why dont you find one of them to mess around with?! They know what to do and what to say to make young girls like you fall for them, but at least some girls realise what they are doing, and play them too, then theirs the silly ones like you that just dont seem to learn what they are like.
Well, you have been warned, you will get hurt and you are being vey naive.
Sorry not trying to be mean, but seriously........

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:23 pm 

but seriously................. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:10 pm 

And then when you think things can't get any worse you will get a text completely out of the blue (just like I did) saying he wants to go back to his country but needs money. Can you do him a favour and send him some money and he will give you back on your next holiday ..... not in money I add but in kisses !!!!!

Be very careful ........... :(

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:27 pm 

woh kymbubbly, why not tell me what you really think lol!!!
i am not as gullible as you seem to think, because i do know a little of what they are like, but i just originally said about there being some good ones out there. If i know he is married then thats put a whole new story on it, because i am not one who would want to get involved in someone esles love life like that, i just dont know how he can mess around liek he does if this is the case, it is unbelievable really, I feel sorry for the poor wife if this is all definitely true. How come they do not realise?? you may have been harsh to me but i think you have done the trick, i am not happy about it now, so thanks for that, in a good way i suppose!!

you liked that did you wink82?!

oh no sarah that does not sound good. I have met a few over there before but i must admit i have never had any ask anything liek that off me, you must have found a really bad one, oh dear!!b well i would never fall for that though if they asked for money, and besides i would not have any to give, so thats no problem hehe. thanks for the warning though :?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:10 am 

You are right, it was the manager I am talking about.
I am painting all the lads in Paradise with the same brush cause they are all after the one thing with the girls.
I say good on ya Scampi, your on your holidays, take it your single and you just want a good seeing too from this fella. His wife is not your problem. He is the pr**k :lol:
I feel very sorry for girls. I can go out for a week to Lanza and s**g different girls all week and get a pat on the back from my mates.
But girls do the same thing and they are called sl**s etc.
So Scampi do what ever your happy with, look after number 1 :D :D

P.S. I dont get a different girl every night in Lanza (I wish), I prefare the holiday romance :D :oops: :P

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:40 am 

ah thanks focker, it seems you are sticking up for me. :D they are pretty much the same in paradise though, and yes it must be the manager you were talking about.

yes i am single and yes i do like to have a good time without sonunding too bad :wink: but yes i have always found it unfair how men get treated compared to women about this kind of thing. If its good for a man then its good for a woman i say. ANd no the wife is not my problem, its his problem, youre right, so if he does or does not have a conscience, then thats up to him to deal with, because also i am sure if i take myself out of the equation, he is still going to continue to cheat on her anyway, as they all now seem to do.

i think i might just take your advice too and look after number 1, thats what should be done after all, F**K everyone else eh focker??!!! :lol: and ah i bet you are knocking girls off with a stick every night, you little charmer you!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:26 am 

Hey Scampi, 4 pages of post on your love life-- fantastic-- I cant wait to you find another guy this stuff is better than the telly.

seriously though you seem to have your mind sorted out so just enjoy the time for what it is. You have had loads of advice but only you know what you want.

Lanza is after all a holiday island enjoy!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:36 pm 

Scampi, I do agree that if you are single then it is up to you to do what you want. It is them that should be ashamed of themselves! They need to learn to keep it in their pants! I feel sorry for their wives/girlfriends!Yeh i know what you mean about how do they get away with it if they have partners cos he hung out with my friend during the day and stayed over a lot-so she couldn't believe it when she found out he was married! They are obviously well practised at deceiving their loved ones.....or their loved ones must turn a blind eye! I hope you have a great holiday and enjoy yourself!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:57 pm 

Hi I have a friend in Lanz and know that Moolad only got married about 3 weeks ago, he is a nice guy but puts on the charm! Enjoy your next hol x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:48 pm 

Ah well that clears it all up then. He was probably just having a final fling. :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:33 am 

frankmac2 wrote:
Ah well that clears it all up then. He was probably just having a final fling. :D

tut tut Frank

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:48 pm 

tommy - haha yeah i know 4 pages and still going strong, perhaps i should write a book, my autobiography maybe!!!! I like youre thinking about doing what i want, and i most definitely will, thanks. x

wink82 - yes very true, they are so good at lying and i really feel sorry for their partners - well only a slight bit - actually no i dont at all lol!!!! Thanks, i do plan to have a good holiday. x

edlanz - thanks for that info, whos your friend??

frankmac - very true, but i think he will probably have a few more now, and i know he would still want me lol!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next