Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 1:42 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: Met a guy in Paradise
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:17 pm 

Hi everyone who has been in this conversation with me. You'll never believe it, but i was starting to get over him nicely (doesnt take me long haha) when i literally just now received a text from him asking when i am next coming over again. So i guess he does still like me even if he does have a wife and yes he is obviously still a complete player, so i just cant believe it really. Havent even replied yet because i am going to decide what to say and how to play it.
I think i will just play it cool like alot of u said and see what happens, or i might just not even reply and teach him a lesson, ha. That will probably only make him want me more though, but that will be his tough luck. I can just move on to bigger and better things, eh focker??!! :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:38 pm 

Why not just text him back this forums website address. Nothing more. Then see what he comes back with.......

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:38 am 

a

Last edited by Julie2367 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:36 am 

well all i can say to you all it takes a good old sunderland girl to tell you the truth about the matter :wink:

well said julie 8)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:00 am 

Right So Scampi,
When we meeting up?? :D
Im willing to travel :) :D :P

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:48 am 

Good post Julie....but.....!

Why are you having a pop at the girls for sleeping with these guys....?!

1) They are not the married ones!
2) Its the guys making the moves

It is harsh that the girls get labelled as loose whereas its the boys who are sh*gging a different girl every week.

And even more bizarrely as the UK gets more and more racist and anti immigrant every week I find it strange how English girls will sh*g blokes in Lanzarote who they wouldn't give the time of day in the UK!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:24 am 

a

Last edited by Julie2367 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:49 am 

It is unbelievable how the girls fall for it :D but in terms of his poor wife, if it wasn't you it would more than likely be someone else, so his wife gets hurt either way :x

Scampi, why don't you text him back and ask about his marriage ?, see what he comes back with :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:37 pm 

Well your next step is simple....

Just tell him that you are pretty sure there is a little Molloud on the way and you want to do the right thing so will he marry you because you are against abortion....and because he was such a gentleman, told you he loved you before he got your knickers off you are sure the two of you can make it work.....but that you will be coming to lanza to live with him unless he pays you maintenance....

Then you will see his true colours!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:21 pm 

Well Scampi, on to page five , will I ever go back to Hollyoaks again?

its on! its off! its maybe!OMG the tension.

I think by now we all know what the guys are like in centro! and maybe the britgirls like a bit of exotic when on holiday hey thats part of the fun, as long as it remains fun. As for the poor wives or ex wives well I am sure they are well aware of what goes on and turn a blind eye to it. They were probably snared in the same way.

Big Question?do you want to talk to him again or not. It is up to you scampi, I cant wait to read what happens. Can you make it two episodes a week please.

Hopefully the guys in centro leave a few girls for a nice scots guy when he is back next month.

tommybhoy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:12 pm 

Sorry if I offended anyone with the half moroccan babies comment-but it was directed towards scampi and no-one else! I'm sure that scampi will agree that the last thing she would want is a baby with this guy after all the things she has heard about him now!
I think that women should be allowed to do what they want on holiday and I'm all for enjoying yourself with whoever you want on holiday.What happens in lanzarote stays in lanzarote and all that. Women should have the same rights as men and be allowed to do what they want as long as they are consenting adults! I have been in centro many times and eyed up the talent there along with all the other women-if you do get involved with them then no harm done-it's a story to tell when you return from ur hols! You just have to be careful not to get too involved with the lies. Enjoy the fun of it and keep your feelings and yourself safe!
Scampi-we will have to try and arrange a meet up next time we're both in Lanz because you sound like a real laugh and I think we'd certainly have a great night and paint the rocks red!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:51 pm 

wow, where to start lol in my soap opera lol!!!

right then julie, lets start with you - firstly, i am a lady, and most of my many conquests say i am pretty tight and not loose at all, hahaha :lol: I am very sorry to hear about what has happened to you, and i suppose thats why you think you know it all, but its my life and i shall do with it what i want. It is not always down to us girls at all, it is totally those guys that are in the wrong that are married, if it wasnt me doing it, it would be some other girl, so i am not verly bothered about that, it is more out of respect for my own self if i would stop or not. Woman and men are equal to do what they want on holiday, and you said if us girls didnt oblige then they would not do it, but no, because they should be able to decline even if we were naked and on top of them, it is only because they are such cheating weak kids with their over active tools!!!!! :lol: It also seems to me like you probably started out in this same situation, and luckily for me, I obviously do know a bit more than you, as i would never have gone as far as you did with one. Im just up for a bit of fun really, and thats exactly what i got, and will continue to do! You are calling them "slimeball moroccans" on one hand and then saying, you resent the comment about your moroccan babies!!!! also, i never said i slept with this guy on our first meeting, it was the second, haha, no, i had met him a coupel holidays before that and he tried to get me then but couldnt, so i finally gave in the 3rd year, see i dont dish it up that easily, i would to focker though hehhehe!! oh and i think their wives must know, but she could try to hit me if she wants, but i can assure you, id give her the same back!!! also i really am not being rude but do you not think you should have taken some of your own advice!! oh yeah and i have done the beach and the bed hahahhah.

mackem - i have nothing to say to you!

foodie - i am loving your comment about sending him this site address back. and i totally agree with that commet about how we wouldnt look at those guys here, because even though i have there, i can honestly say i wouldnt look at them twice here, so i guess it is pretty funny actually. well said all round!! oh and yes that would no doubt scare the hell out of him lol, maybe worth a whirl, god im horrible hahha.

focker sweetheart :wink: - thanks for sticking up for me, and we will have to sort up a meeting soon, you naughty minx lol.

danny - exactly about the wives, and yes another good idea of a text back, thanx.

tommy - i know, its great, i think i have found my new career, author / director. This is a soap in its own right, far better than hollyoaks, and i would love to air it twice a week for you! I will definitely keep you updated as you are my biggest fan!!

finally wink - i am not offended by your comment, i liked it, and it is true for me!! which is who you were talking to like you said. i agree with everything you have said, and not only that, but i like it too. i am a fun girl and love fun and as long as everyone are willing participants then thats wicked!! you also seem cool, not as cool as me obviously haha, but cool enough, and yes i think thats a great idea to meet. Focker and foodie are invited too, oh and tommy!! LET THE FUN COMMENCE, thats what i say!!!

OK essay over, i better stop before my arm comes off!!!
maybe this has got to a page 6 now tommy!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:04 pm 

Err would obviously love to but unlike your erm married lanzarote part time lover I'm not a naughty boy!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:20 pm 

a

Last edited by Julie2367 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:11 am 

foodie wrote:
Well your next step is simple....

Just tell him that you are pretty sure there is a little Molloud on the way and you want to do the right thing so will he marry you because you are against abortion....and because he was such a gentleman, told you he loved you before he got your knickers off you are sure the two of you can make it work.....but that you will be coming to lanza to live with him unless he pays you maintenance....

Then you will see his true colours!!!

I love this idea Foodie.
Come on Scampi, you have to do this and tell us what happens :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 22  Next