Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: Met a guy in Paradise
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:38 am 

ah good boy foodie, thats good to hear, however, i did not mean i wanted to be naughty with you, I do not misbehave with just anyone and everyone, blimey i know i like to have fun but geez, give me some credit lol!!!

julie - thats funny about you saying you KNOW it all, however, i doubt it is true! fair play as you have obviously had this bad experience, and yes perhaps you can give advice as you have been through something yourself with one of them, but you are still different to me, and there is no way in hell it would be next year with a moroccan baby, i can assure you of that. I am far too sensible for that. Yes i do like him, but again that is exactly why i came on here to find out a couple of things, not because i want to marry him or take things too far, but because i was already questioning him to myself, and as i now know what ive been told maybe true, i will investigate it as planned!! But i am certainly no pushover!! You also said you fell pregnant before you got married which is something i would never do, and as we have said about already, i did not know he was with anyone when i slept with him so i hardly did it to be horrible!! we know they dont tell us they are married or whatever they are! But i do think some of the wives do know about their husbands' infidelities, which i know has been mentioned, just because you didnt know, there has to be some that do, otherwise they are far more stupid and gullible than me, you, or anyone else on here. Glad you are fully aware it is mainly the guys faults for cheating in the first place, and yes theres no doubt about it that all the guys there are doing it, and thats all over the world and not just in Lanza too. It should stay as what happens in Lanza stays i Lannza, but as we are all witnesses too, these sites dont make that possible lol, which is unfortunate for the cheating men if they do happen to get caught out, and it would serve them right reallly. i am glad your comments were not just aimed at me, as there are many of us doing things like this, and i do understand what you mean about even if it does happen with another girl, at least i can not have it on my conscience. What scores have you got to settle, maybe with all this advice you know, you might have a good tip for me!!

haha Focker, look at you getting all excited and into it lol, you little trouble maker you haha. No, it is def a good idea of foodies, and i will be considering it alot.

well i think i will send him a text real soon, so i will let you know what i decide, and even more, the response i get, as i know tommy is awaiting the next episode of the week!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:39 am 

WOO HOO TOMMY, PAGE 6!!!!! hahah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:42 am 

Now then just to throw a grenade in :D

Is Focker married ? ....... :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:36 am 

hahah danny, oh my god what a good point that is... you would think i would have learnt my lesson now lol, but it would appear not, so perhaps I am doomed in the man department!!

also, just read today that British men apparently are the best lovers in the world as they last the longest at a whopping 10 mins, woo hoo lol, whereas, spanish and turkish, and probably most moroccans, are around 4.4 - 4.9 minutes!!! so maybe keeping away from them is a good idea!! and Focker, things are looking good for you baby :wink: if youre single obviously lol!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:04 pm 

I take it that 10 mins includes the chatting up before hand and cig afterwards ? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:46 pm 

Married???
Well I was, 4 times, have 7 kids with 4 different women :lol: :lol:

Im only young :D If i am married by the time I am 40th I'll be happy :D

Hey Scampi, we could get married in Lanzarote :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:19 pm 

I hope we are all invited !

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:04 pm 

Me too?

Not married yet, but would if it helped.

Whens the next part coming? This soap is great.

This 10 minute thing worries me................... :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:57 pm 

of course danny lol, i think there was a joke about that actually near it.

focker, is that a proposal??? tell you what... we can just skip the wedding and go straight to the wedding night??!!! lol and danny.... yes you are definitely invited to that :lol:

cymmon, are you in the 10min category then????? i am glad you are enjoying my soap, and i will be sure to keep the parts coming, looks like ive got quite a few fans tuning in!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:06 pm 

a

Last edited by Julie2367 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:28 pm 

Scampi for two... i can 100% assure maloud is married and got married in August, i know this as the girl he married is a friend of mine, i used to rep out in Lanzarote, and she is still out there with him.They have been together about 2 years now.

I have messaged her on facebook and sent her the link.

I think maybe u shoud delete maloud's number and forget about him, the majority of the men on that island are sleaze's, again same as most people that have commented i had first had experience, i was with some one out there and found out a load of things about him.

But thats life, it happens we cant change it.

x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:31 am 

Maloud who ? :D

I thought Scampi was over him now and had Focker in her sight ? :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:18 am 

and my 10 mins without the cig! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:24 am 

Mazzie - why should our friend scampi delete this chaps number - after all its him who has led her on all along?

Its him that is married - though not quite sure what sort of sham of a marriage it is as he's the one sh*gging around without regard for his wife - especially if he's not using precautions.

Having it off with all and sundry is bad enough when your supposed to be married - but not even having the "respect" to your wife to wear protection is beyond belief. God knows what he is bringing home so to speak.

Some peoples morals are really fugged up here.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:45 am 

oh dear julie, well that doesnt sound good at all, but like we have said, it does and im sure will always continue to happen with these guys! yes i know some people fall pregnant, but i wouldnt is all i am saying. I am sensible in this department, well in one way anyway! I just would not want a baby before marriage, that is just my views, alot of people obviously feel this way which is why you see so many pregnant brides, obviously you chose to have one before marriage, which is up to you, my views are just different regarding that, sorry. yes i can imagine you find out who your friends are, after the stuff youve been through. ooh those stories sound interesting!!

mazzie - thankyou for confirming this, but oh dear, thats not good if you are friends with her. (you know what i mean, not that its bad your friends with her, but not good that she is your friend and this has happened). Well i guess you have told her about this now then, as you said you have sent her the link, so i suppose that will put a twist in my story, because obviously something is going to happen now, wether it is him being mad at me, or whatever happens.. maybe the story will be more fun as my fans await to hear what will happen next lol. Is she one of the wives mentioned that turns a blind eye, or is this going to be very bad news for her? Oh dear, thats not good but as previously mentioned this was all unknown to me, so theres nothing else i can say. Its funny that you think maybe i should delete his number, not definitely!! lol.

haha danny, yes very true!!! focker is in my sight for sure! so there you go mazzie, all done and dusted now, so maybe you shouldnt have mentioned it to the wife!! I am guessing she probably will turn a blind eye though!

cymmon, oh thats fantastic news, so you are even better than the majority then, maybe you can stretch it out to 11 mins?!

ah foodie, bless your little cotton socks for sticking up for me! but yes its true what youre saying, we have all said on here how those guys with the partners are far worse than the girls doing it, and how they lead us on and dont tell us anything, so i mean how are we supposed to know if they are taken or not?! And yes god knows what kind of marriages they must all have doing this kind of stuff, and its shocking if they do not catch anything!!

right well im waiting now to see what happens, but i do not think this is going to end very nicely - oops!!
on the plus side, it will sort out my problem, but i just realised, if he has a few on the go, he probably will not even know which one i am, so he may have to do a lot of ringing around, or maybe a lot of deleting phone numbers!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 22  Next