Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Nearly there! JUST IN CASE...........
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:48 pm 

:D So excited now! Love exploring new places! JUST IN CASE.........I have forgotten to add it in to my itinerary where must I not forget to go to! I know that this will get different responses but that is what I am looking for as we are all different! Its so easy to follow the known path and not see what is in front of us! I would hate to get home and find I had missed something spectacular..............you have a day to reply! See you Saturday! Hopefully with loads of sunshine!

Scotia37

PS I did see a cave bar that looked really interesting cant remember where it was but its in my itineary (I hope). Not sure how far it was from Playa Blanca. Think it was in Nazaret in an area starting with H???

Post subject: Re: Nearly there! JUST IN CASE...........
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:11 am 

The cave bar would probably be Lagomar, inbetween Arrecife and Teguise. Well signposted from the main road.

Another place is the back road to Mirador del Rio, come from HarĂ­a head north and as you go down the dip next to the large volcano, take the small road to your left. It takes you up along the very edge of the cliffs. Failing that, take the main road to the Mirador then turn left at the lookout. Fantastic views and free! A couple of parking places too.

Post subject: Re: Nearly there! JUST IN CASE...........
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:13 pm 

Thanks very much for those tips Cymmon......will certainly go have a look!

Today has whizzed by and I cant believe I have to be up again in 3 1/2 hours to set of to the airport! Think its bed time!

Nites