Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Books | Advertise your Business
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: playa blanca hotels - never visited before
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:03 pm 

hi, not been to Lanzarote before so asking for some advice if possible. my husband , myself and our 12yr son planning on trip to Lanzarote 29th aug - 5th sept. seem to have narrowed it down to Lanzarote princess which looks very central but concerned may be crazy busy with younger kids or the volcan which I like look of but worried may be dull for our son? is the volcan a hike to the beach or a long way from playa blanca centre? it looks obviously close to the marina. we are happy to sit around pool but also like to get to the beach sometimes too.. princess yazia just out our price range unfortunately. all help would be most welcome. many thanks

been to caleta de fuste fuertaventura for last couple of hols so fancy a change

Post subject: Re: playa blanca hotels - never visited before
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:41 am 

I've not stayed at any of those hotels you are interested in (except Yaiza), so can't comment on the suitability of actual hotel.

In terms of location the princess is best placed in terms of being central to town. Volcan is past marina and marina to edge of town if probably a 15-20 min stroll. Someone who has stayed at Volcan will need to say how long to marina for walking. I like the marina but that would be too far out for me with it being past it, for me personally.

You may be better posting question on TripAdviser as you will get more people who have stayed at these places commenting

Post subject: Re: playa blanca hotels - never visited before
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:48 am 

Hi,

Been to both hotels and are of good standard.

Personally I would go with the Volcan, more relaxed area and 10-15 minutes stroll along the prom to the beach.

Hope this helps.