Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: PREGNANT BY HOLIDAY FLING??
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:06 am 

Is this you, or someone you know?
Did a holiday change your life?

Raw TV would like to hear from women who have fallen pregnant after a holiday romance. Whether that was 3 months ago or 3 years ago, in this brand new heart-warming documentary series, we’re looking for mums and mums-to-be whose holiday fling has turned into much more!
- Have you just found out you’re pregnant after a romance abroad?
- Are you currently having a long distance relationship with someone you met on holiday and fell pregnant with?
- Did passion abroad turn into everlasting love and a family?

For more information please email LORI DOT FADDEN AT RAW DOT CO DOT UK

Raw TV will collect your information for the purpose of selecting contributors for the programme and will ensure that any information provided hereunder will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, kept securely and treated in confidence.

Attachments:
woman-holding-pregnancy-test.jpg
woman-holding-pregnancy-test.jpg [ 22.11 KiB | Viewed 1368 times ]
 Post subject: Re: PREGNANT BY HOLIDAY FLING??
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:28 am 

Dear .oh dear...oh dear.......sensationalist telly at it´s tackiest.....yes you too can ´´air your dirty laundry in public´´ for the titillation of viewers whose idea of a good read is ´´The Beano´´ (if it still exists ?? )....come on guys how about an in depth documentary on the subject of brits getting off their head and drunken capers etc.....oh no forgot ...that ones already been done ....lol :cry: :cry: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:51 am 

I'm going to apply, my gf is now pregnant after she visited me. Think someone had it in for me! ;-)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:11 pm 

Don't be so skeptical :wink:

This is going to be a lovely, inspiring documentary about women overcoming all odds, happy endings and making the best out of a less-than-ideal situation.

Love conquers all!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:14 pm 

Hi
Firstly the correct spelling in English is ´´sceptical´´ although American usage allows ´´skeptical´´(skeptic.....noun [C] mainly US (UK usually sceptic) ) :x
..secondly was not being sceptical (which is having an attitude of doubt) but was being ironic (ironic...adjective...seeming mockery in a situation, words etc) :lol:
Of course the stigmatisation( to set some mark of disgrace or infamy upon:)of the mother and child once the aforesaid quote ´´lovely, inspiring documentary about women overcoming all odds, happy endings and making the best out of a less-than-ideal situation.´´ unquote (and yes I am being ironic again :o ) by people who know them or recognize them from your documentary appears to have escaped you. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:56 pm 

I might be American.....?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:23 pm 

Wizny me, a big boy did it and ran away!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:05 am 

Yes, it will be a less than ideal situation but they will make the best of it - you can be sure of that! They will fly back to the Uk, get a nice flat from the council, get it all fitted out, get their rent and bills paid by the taxpayer. Then when the flat is a mess they will fly back to PDC get hammered on vodka, get laid, then fly back to the UK and get a nice little 3 bed house from the council.
It really will make a heart warming programme. It could be put on just before the Jeremy Kyle show to get everyone in the mood.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:23 pm 

thomasb wrote:
Yes, it will be a less than ideal situation but they will make the best of it - you can be sure of that! They will fly back to the Uk, get a nice flat from the council, get it all fitted out, get their rent and bills paid by the taxpayer. Then when the flat is a mess they will fly back to PDC get hammered on vodka, get laid, then fly back to the UK and get a nice little 3 bed house from the council.
It really will make a heart warming programme. It could be put on just before the Jeremy Kyle show to get everyone in the mood.

Things don't actually work out that way.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:41 pm 

The old lanzarote island.com forum was always packed full of stories of love/lust for PDC barmen rudely interrupted by said barmens supposed wife which made for great reading!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:32 pm 

Surly girls don't still fall for the Spanish waiter any more so so obvious that are only after one thing !! So 1980's come on girls you can't be that stupid ... :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:25 am 

cymmon wrote:
I'm going to apply, my gf is now pregnant after she visited me. Think someone had it in for me! ;-)

What? I could not understand the reason of her pregnancy.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:31 am 

Hi
Err Linda........it´s a joke.....a play on the words ´´ Think someone had it in for me! ;-)¨¨ think about it ..... :lol: :lol: :shock: :D