Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: QUIERO trabajo
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:47 pm 

Hola, im an electricain who can plumb eh paint, knock bits of wood together cement things. looking for a job where i can learn and perfecto me espaniol.

All i need is to make a living not a fortune! and enjoy life.

coming to lanza in march for two weeks id even consider working for a couple of days, so you can see im practical and know what im doing.

have friend in tias who may be able to put me up for six months. then i need to be able to support myself. stand on my own two feet! ie wage wise!

Im a gentleman and generally an all round nice guy who at times sees the funnier side of life well you have to!

could even work as your bitch learning the ropes for six months as long as ive enough for petrol, food and beer vouchers.

so im out on the 3rd of marzo so give me a PM

ive decided lives to short and i need a change so im raring to go!

Hobbies

HATING the cold and LUVIN the HEAT (think i was born in the wrong country. i blame the parents portha cristo)

Im a petrol head, never grew out of it. qualified scuba (submerina) dont do it often enough thou! i also like to have ago at wind surfing when im on holiday. its too cold in the UK same with me diving!, oh and id like to be able to spell! I luv tapas (hermanos is the place) and chillin with a good bottle of wine.

What you see is what you get, and my skills of course.

id even consider a career change! could even do holiday telesales with diving and windsurfing may be!

Im qualified to HND level but dont tell everyone :wink:

hoping im not sounding to desperate, id consider anything really! but i do have my limits!
give me a reply, youve got nothing to lose and when i work for you everything to gain. oh and me of course.

Reckon i could learn and read spanish in six months (hope that dosent sound big headed). understanding it spoken back, well only time can tell that one!

i am generally a quick learner thou.

FIRST thing id do would be fitting spanish lessons in and around work!!!!!!!

Baggey. :mrgreen:

My down to earth CV thingy!!