Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 5:49 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Quiet,peaceful area in PB without dogs barking?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:14 pm 

Hi, we are looking for our first visit to PB in November as we love quieter resorts with nice walks and restaurants.However we had an awful holiday in the CDS last year in a town which seemed to be full of dogs barking all day and night.We are not dog haters at all but we don't want to hear them on our holiday.

Any advice please of where we could stay to enjoy the peace and quiet of PB within about 20 mins walk of main areas ( we wont be hiring a car). I realize there are always going to be dogs around but would we be better staying in more of a 'holiday' area as opposed to a 'residential' area?

We like a simple holiday, enjoy sitting out, going for walks and eating out in nice restaurants so PB looks the perfect choice if we can find the right base. We don't mind the usual holiday activities around us during the day as long as its quiet at night but we do want to avoid dogs barking please. Hope this isn't too tough a call - any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any advice

Post subject: Re: Quiet,peaceful area in PB without dogs barking?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:12 pm 

I can't say that I've seen or heard many dogs in Lanz. It's full of bloody cats though! Always has been .

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:46 pm 

I really would let dogs be part of how you choose where you stay on your holiday.

There is no way of planning this unless you contact the dog warden to find out where they are.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:22 pm 

LovePB wrote:
I really would let dogs be part of how you choose where you stay on your holiday.

There is no way of planning this unless you contact the dog warden to find out where they are.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:06 pm 

LovePB wrote:

Sorry typo...

I wouldn't let it!