Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:28 pm 
Site Admin

As many of you know, the posting of URLs is allowed in signatures on this forum. This relaxed policy is only possible if some restraint is shown by the business-owning members of this forum.
We want to continue with this policy, however we have recently received a number of complaints from long-time members of this forum over the quantity and quality of some of the posts and the (sometimes) blatant plugging of certain member's websites/services.

For this reason we have decided to formalise a (brief) set of rules that forum members must respect.
If you are here purely to promote your business, we remind you that we offer some very reasonable rates to advertise on our main website.

We also ask that members of the forum report any inappropriate posts, whether they are blatant advertising, spam or anything else that is inappropriate or offensive.

<b>Discover Lanzarote Forum Rules</b>

1. Obviously it goes without saying that any Racist, Sexist or other discriminatory comments along with use of foul language are not allowed.

2. While the posting of a URL to your business' website is allowed in a signature, the post must contain some meaningful objective information. The signature may not contain any anchor text other than the actual address of the website.

Posts that are blatant plugs will be removed.
Example of what is not acceptable:
"We have just been to Joe Blog's pub in PDC, where the staff were helpful and friendly and the food great. Open 11am to late. All major credit cards accepted".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:22 am 

dont no if im in the right place but please can you change the clock it confusses the hell out of me.

love meatxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:11 am 
Site Admin

If you mean that the clock is an hour out, I think that this is due to daylight savings time and where the server is located.

Post subject: Re: Rules
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:59 am 

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but, would it be possible to number the replies \ posts for each topic. As being a new member I'm reading over old topics and it would be much easier to find by number where I have left off ? Hope you can help. Thanks.
Mrs Odd Job

Post subject: Re: Rules
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:57 pm 

You can check by the date Mrs Odd Job, might help
Nicola