Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:21 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sport (specifically football) facilities to hire
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:47 am 

Hi everyone, hopefully someone with a bit of local knowledge can help me out here.

I run a football coaching organisation in the UK and am looking to come over to the Canaries during the UK school holidays (End of July - End of August) to deliver football sessions at tourist destinations with the idea being 'A parent break on the family holiday'. In brief, it gives the opportunity for parents to drop off their children for some fun, developmental and engaging football sessions whilst they can relax and enjoy some time for themselves.

I appreciate it's not a unique nor original idea but I feel, after research and numerous visits to the proposed locations, it's something that could work.

I'm looking to find a facility, preferably grass/artificial, that is available for hire or some form of partnership for the duration of the holidays where we could deliver these football sessions on a regular basis, usually from around 9am - 3pm.

If anybody has any local facilities that may be suitable, it would be much appreciated as i'm struggling to find many.

Thanks in advance

James