Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:38 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: TINYS BAR OPEN OPEN I HAVE NOT CLOSED DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:00 pm 

:D HI TO ALL THE NORMAL PEOPLE :D ;;;;;;; ; : :twisted: TO WHO AND ALL IT MAY CONCERN IV BEEN BACK IN ENGLAND SINCE NOVEMBER AND IM STILL HERE IM RETURNING THE BEGINNING OF FEBUARY,,, I LOVE RUMMERS :twisted:IM NOT NOT CLOSED AND NOT SHUT DOWN AND AT THE MOMENT GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTHS AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE WHOS SPREADING GOSSIP IF IM BACK IN UK ,,IM BACK FOR A REASON :!: :!: WHEN IM BACK TO LANZAROTE COME AND HEAR IT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH DOWN THE BAR AND FIND OUT WHY :!: :!: I NORMALLY DONT BOTHER WITH RUMMERS BUT WHEN IT INVOLVES MY FAMILY ITS DIFFERENT KETTLE OF FISH :!: :!: A LOT OF YOU KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH KAREN AND SHE IS MORE INPORTANT THAN THE BAR !!!!MY LIFE,, OUR BAR I CLOSE AND OPEN WHEN I WANT AND ITS NOBODY ELSES BUSINESS :!: :!:

Last edited by t.rojanhorse on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: TINYS BAR OPEN OPEN NOT CLOSED DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:09 pm 

Well said :D normally september people, we spent xmas n new year in lanza for the first time, and was great. Only thing missing was calling in for a nice cold beer. Hope to see you in a few months if we can get back out again soon.
Best wishes to you and Karen, hope all is well :)

Post subject: Re: TINYS BAR OPEN OPEN I HAVE NOT CLOSED DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:04 am 

Hi kieth hows things :?: ,,You are right mate i dont normally bother with tittle tattle but when involves my family its different,,When i first went on holiday to lanzarote 30years ago the place was great and you enjoyed drinking in certain bars ,but when you move over you see a different side thats why i dont drink in certain bars now and keep my self to my self ,what i do ,what i earn ,closed or open busy or not busy thats my business YOU ARE A THREAT AND COMPETITION BECAUSE YOU DONT SPEND MONEY IN THERE BARS AND THEY WOULD SOONER TALK ABOUT YOU I LOVE IT THEY ARE SAD PEOPLE :cry: :cry: ,everyone knows the TINYBAR north west south east and around the world,YOU EITHER LOVE IT HATE IT we are just a bar no gimmicks you get what you see and what you get if you dont like it tough,I know i might sound rude brash etc i dont no ,but one thing for sure you know who your friends are out there and thats not many ..Kieth i will write to you in private hello to all the family hope you had a good holiday i will send you a frosty beer :!: i have a photo of a nice cold frosty beer on the window looking out to the sea :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:20 am 

KIETH HERES YA BEER :lol:
Attachment:
232.jpg
232.jpg [ 191.78 KiB | Viewed 3290 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:15 am 

Nicely put Steve.
I'll try to pop in in May if my flights all work out.
Living and working in Lanza is very different to being on holiday............

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:01 pm 

CYMO REMMEBER THE DAYS :lol: :lol: :lol: [attachment=0]844.jpg/attachment] THATS ME WITH BLACK HAIR 1984 V LEEDS UTD SHED BOY TO WEST SIDE TO NORTH STAND TO HEADHUNTERS AND THE GREAT 1970S SIDE COULD YOU NAME THEM ALL :lol: HOWS BUTANE CITY AND THE SAND HAVE YOU REFILLED YA LIGHTERS :roll: :roll:

Attachments:
844.jpg
844.jpg [ 15.53 KiB | Viewed 3261 times ]
daily%20(319).jpg
daily%20(319).jpg [ 121.68 KiB | Viewed 3261 times ]
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:52 pm 

Alright Steve,

Just returned from PDC, and I can honestly say I've not heard a bad word about you from anyone. Really awful if people are saying things, and they just need to get a life!

Called to your bar 4 times and seen the little note on your door, was gutted not to catch up. Hope everything turns out OK back home and I look forward to seeing you next December/January.

All the best mate.
Lee

P.S. I've been to The Bridge with MUFC a few times in the 80's as a kid, wonder if it was your fist! :lol: :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:30 pm 

I remember Harvey and Lorimer in that team, also seem to believe that Chelski lost 7-0 to Leeds in 1967.....
Then again being a Rotherham Fan it don't fuss me..... :wink:

Butuan is good, shame about the floods and 1900 deaths in Cagayan just down the road but the Philippino's are a resilient bunch.

Hope to come in for some more abuse, sorry banter when I visit in May.

Hope everyone at home is well. Take care, best wishes and hope 2012 is better for all.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:48 pm 

Damn that beer and view looks nice. Wish I was back there sipping it. Only home a week and want to return already. The N.Ireland
climate just isnt the same.
Must remember on our next trip to bring you those chilli sausages we spoke about, steve. :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:42 pm 

:D :DHi lee how you doing glad you had a good holiday hows the girls shame missed you .you wont here nothing mate its between the locals not the holiday makers as you should say ,all il say is wait till im back in febuary i love fireworks :lol: :lol: did you like the photo djj nice frosty pint o i say old chap i will look forward to the chillie sausages and i will get you some jellied ells email me when you are out:) :) 7-0 leeds we lost 1967 ok what more opps 1970 replay old trafford ha ha cimo and lee i had retired then i was in nick :lol: :lol: only joking have a good one to all see you all in febuary and big frank from dublin iv got some shears i will be ready for you kiss to aileen ,,,,,,,appy days

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:55 pm 

Hope you and, especially Karen, are keeping well. The Wolves fan, with Sun newspaper for you to read, will be over at beginning of June. Save me a seat with a sea view. All the best, Steve. I'll try a few cold ones when we get there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:30 pm 

Haha, very good Steve.

We'll be back over on 27 December - I'll come and see you for a cold one mate.

Cheers
Lee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:39 am 

Richard Pryor lookalike from Hastings sends regards and will be in with Spanish bird week afrter this.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:52 am 

Hi Steve... good to hear you're back just hope you're there until the end of March. We're over from 22nd to 25th the usual flying visit! Sharon & Wes xxxx