Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:46 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: TINYSBAR ORIGINAL steve
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:02 pm 

At last im in iv been trying to access this site for ages ,,resend ,,emails,,activation emails etc ,,use my son.in.laws im in strange .......to all the TINYSBAR ORIGINALS i know a lot of you have been back out and been trying to contact me and i know a lot of you have which is great you can get me on here now again shez mustonians frank.pearl cymo etc or i have a facebook under TINYSBAR ORIGINALS or STEVETINYWEBB all the old school are on there photos the lot so if you want to join and see photos etc from over a decade ago be free it will be nice to here from a lot of the old school and that i have already ..and a happy new year to all my freinds in lanza bit late but its done steve tiny :D :D ps thanks for all your support over the last 7months about karen :( opps a little note im still a chelsea supporter so take know notice of the anfieldroadreds auther could not use mine t.rojanhorse for some reason...........you have the sunshine we av the snow appydays :wink:

Post subject: Re: TINYSBAR ORIGINAL steve
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:28 am 

Nice to hear from you steve, glad you are well. Not very good on facebook but will try and link up with you. I must say we missed you on our last visit, did visit the bar but it was'nt the same, obviously! Hopefully our paths will cross again, X

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:27 am 

Good to hear from you steve. Ive been searching but I cant seem to find the facebook page tinysbar originals, could you post a link to it.
Hope your keeping well mate 8)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:35 pm 

anfieldroadreds wrote:
At last im in iv been trying to access this site for ages ,,resend ,,emails,,activation emails etc ,,use my son.in.laws im in strange .......to all the TINYSBAR ORIGINALS i know a lot of you have been back out and been trying to contact me and i know a lot of you have which is great you can get me on here now again shez mustonians frank.pearl cymo etc or i have a facebook under TINYSBAR ORIGINALS or STEVETINYWEBB all the old school are on there photos the lot so if you want to join and see photos etc from over a decade ago be free it will be nice to here from a lot of the old school and that i have already ..and a happy new year to all my freinds in lanza bit late but its done steve tiny :D :D ps thanks for all your support over the last 7months about karen :( opps a little note im still a chelsea supporter so take know notice of the anfieldroadreds auther could not use mine t.rojanhorse for some reason...........you have the sunshine we av the snow appydays :wink:

Steve, great to hear from you mate and I hope you are getting your life back on track after the bad times you have just come through. We were out in Lanzarote in November last year for 11 days and thourghly enjoyed it as usual. Went to your old place everyday and it looks like the new owners are making a good job of running, It will never be the same when you had it but that is the nature of the beast.

I have not had a great time myself this past year. I don't know it I told so but I was diagnosed with kidney cancer about 3 years ago. The kidney and tumor were removed and to my relief I did not need any further treatment. However, last year I was told that I had 2 nodules which were growing on my rib gage. Went to hospital in April for a routine operation to remove one nodule but things went badly wrong, ended up on a kidney dialisis machine, had a near death experience.. Was out of action for 13 weeks but thankfully fully recovered. Went back to hospital on 13 January for my second operation. This one went a lot better. Got a lung infection which ended in a partially collasped lung. Got out last Monday and getting better every day, although it is quite painfull.

Hope to go back to Lanzarote next November with Pearl. Take care of your self and keep in touch.

PS does the Scotland top still fit you?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:28 pm 

Look for "steve tiny webb" and you will find Steve.

Last time I spoke to him, he was his usual self. Still talking everything up but genuinely sounded much better in himself.

Keep the chin up mate, Up the Millers!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:28 pm 

cymmon wrote:
Look for "steve tiny webb" and you will find Steve.

Thanks, found that page ok, I thought there was another called tinysbaroriginals?