Home | Contact | Lanzarote Forum | Lanzarote Events Guide | Photo Gallery | Advertise your Business
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: TINYSBAR steve +karen
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:26 pm 

:) :) TO everone out there who knew the TINYBAR in carmen you knew what you got :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: But now now since :( :( Karen passed away though that horrible !!!!! !!!!! !!!!!!!!cancer .Thank you all for the emails and cards etc you sent to england and left at the bar tears were not the words :( i cant not be there no more i want to be back with my family in england :D :D i have sold the bar and moved on ,We made some great freinds over the years; ages ;nationalitys;young ;old ;nutters ;crazy ;idiots everyone could ever think of from here there and everwhere but that was TINYs we had some great partys singsongs kneesups the lot where do i stop or start,freinds we got to know and have passed :( on but there familys keep coming back like everone elsewhy i never ;the pregnant stool no one never knew till it was to late late !!!!! :?: :?: :roll: :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: MAYBE THE ABUSE :lol: :lol: Iwish DAVE AND MONICA all the best for the future and i hope you support them like you did me and :( karen :( over them years ,im on facebook now why i dont know but you will find me steve tiny TAKE care and we will meet again in the tinybar but i will be a holidaymaker .what no way i would have to by a drink and get in a round sod that for a laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: STEVE (TINY)

Last edited by t.rojanhorse on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: TINYSBAR
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:28 pm 

Keep fighting Steve, it does get better.
Lost my adopted mum and grandma to cancer, watched them both suffer and also adopted dad with a brain tumour which made him unable to even recognise me.
Trust me, it's bl##dy hard work but time slowly heals.
Didn't do me any harm....... :twisted: :shock: :? :?: :idea:
Contact me anytime.
Keep in touch and hope to meet you again in the future.
GOOD LUCK! You really do deserve it.

Post subject: Re: TINYSBAR steve +karen
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:15 am 

I don't know you Steve but sorry for your loss and I hope the pain you are suffering will ease x

Post subject: Re: TINYSBAR steve +karen
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:03 am 

Just to let you know i understand a few people have been trying to contact me ...you can reach me thought this site in the email box or reach me on steve--steve@hotmail.co.uk Thanks again for all your cards emails etc till we meet again some sunny day .........
t.rojanhorse wrote:
:) :) TO everone out there who knew the TINYBAR in carmen you knew what you got :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: But now now since :( :( Karen passed away though that horrible !!!!! !!!!! !!!!!!!!cancer .Thank you all for the emails and cards etc you sent to england and left at the bar tears were not the words :( i cant not be there no more i want to be back with my family in england :D :D i have sold the bar and moved on ,We made some great freinds over the years; ages ;nationalitys;young ;old ;nutters ;crazy ;idiots everyone could ever think of from here there and everwhere but that was TINYs we had some great partys singsongs kneesups the lot where do i stop or start,freinds we got to know and have passed :( on but there familys keep coming back like everone elsewhy i never ;the pregnant stool no one never knew till it was to late late !!!!! :?: :?: :roll: :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: MAYBE THE ABUSE :lol: :lol: Iwish DAVE AND MONICA all the best for the future and i hope you support them like you did me and :( karen :( over them years ,im on facebook now why i dont know but you will find me steve tiny TAKE care and we will meet again in the tinybar but i will be a holidaymaker .what no way i would have to by a drink and get in a round sod that for a laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: STEVE (TINY)