North TourThis tour is a combination of yet more of Cesar Manrique's outstanding work, protected natural spaces, hills and valleys, agricultural terraces, palm trees and stunning, panoramic views.
The tour begins by heading for the "Malpais de Monte Corona" in the north-east, to visit either Jameos del Agua or Cueva de los Verdes: - Located in the north of Lanzarote, both Cueva de los Verdes and the Jameos Del Agua are part of a lava tunnel that stretches out to the coast and continues under the sea.
Then the tour continues with a visit to an Aloe Vera plantation; this plant is known worldwide for its medicinal and cosmetic properties. We next skirt the Corona Volcano to enjoy the stunning panorama from the Guinate viewpoint overlooking the islands of La Graciosa, Montaña Clara, Alegranza and Roque del Oeste.
Our route then takes us to the geographical center of the island to visit the Cesar Manrique Foundation, which was once his home.
Note: Flat shoes are recommended for the Green Caves.
The tour includes:
- Pick-up from your Hotel
- Entrance to the Jameos del Agua or Cueva de los Verdes
- Qualified English-speaking guide.
- Modern air-conditioned bus
- Route: Malpaís de la Corona, Jameos del Agua, Cueva de los Verdes, Haria, Mirador de Guinate, Tahiche, Fundación de César Manrique.
- Price: €46 per adult and €24 per child (2 - 11).
- Duration: Approximately 7 hours
- Return to resort: around 17.00 hrs.
- Every Monday And Wednesday
Ask a Question or make a Reservation