South TourOn this trip you will visit the area devastated by the volcanic eruptions of Timanfaya in the eighteenth century. The area has been protected as a National Park since 1973 and is one of the island's main attractions. Once inside the park you will test the high temperatures recorded just below the earth’s surface, followed by a tour around the amazing and unforgettable Lunar Route. Following this we will pay a visit to our four-legged friends, the camels, where those of you who are game for a laugh will have the chance to ride on one (the camel ride is optional).
A photo-stop will be made at the beautiful bay of El Golfo known for its Green Lagoon. Continuing along the rugged coastline we’ll see a stunning panoramic view of Los Hervideros with its many tidal pools and the Janubio salt pans, the largest in the Canary Islands. The next stop will be in the vine-growing region of La Geria where we can try the exquisite wine of the island.
The tour includes:
- Pick-up from your Hotel
- Entrance to the Timanfaya National Park
- Official English-speaking guide
- Modern air-conditioned bus
- Route: Yaiza, Parque Nacional de Timanfaya, El Golfo ,Salinas de Janubio, Los Hervideros, Uga, La Geria.
- Price: €33 per adult and €17 per child (2 - 11):
- Duration: Approximately 6 hours
- Return to resort: around 17.00 hrs
- Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
Ask a Question or make a Reservation